Chapter 24: My Thomas, My First Love

RYKERS POV:

Eyeing his bloody and broken body, I had one minute left. Grabbing him by the jaw, I lifted him up and stared into his eyes as he barely kept them open.

"You should've known the worth of what you had. You'll never find it again." I said before dropping his limp body to the floor.

The sound bubble went down and I headed down the stairs and to the restroom washing my hands from the blood before I ran my hands through my hair and walked out the bathroom.

Going to the dining hall, Lily was sitting and smiling at Michael as she spoke.

Her eyes moved to follow Michaels which looked at me.

I stared at her and watched her beautiful face smile. Taking a seat beside her, I watched her blush and look to me, "Thank you." She said quietly.

Giving her a small smile, I leaned in, "It was my pleasure." I said listening to her laugh.

Looking to Anne, she was smiling and giving me a bright and happy look before she watched Lily with so much love.

The chime for dinner came and we all stood to go get ready for dinner. They keep talking about how great this place was before the war, before Vance's rules, and I'm jealous I never got to experience it.

A hand slipped into mine and her small fingers fit between mine so perfectly. My chest rise and I tried not to show that she just made my body do all types of things, but I couldn't help the blush and smile.

Lily walked with me up the stairs, Leandro was gone and so was his three boxes. Good.

I walked her to her dorm and she pulled me into her dorm, "Delora is in the library." She said angelically.

She shut the door and ran a hand up my chest, "Ry, I don't want you to think I'm rebounding on you. I'm not, when I had to choose between you or him, I chose you. I was just afraid to leave him. He's very...well he's not always sweet." She said trying not to go too deep into detail.

I didn't mind, Ive been craving this woman since the day I first laid eyes on her. I've wanted nothing as much as I have wanted to feel her touch.

I felt my hands shake and my heart speed up as she ran her hands up my chest, "Lithy, I have wanted you every day. You don't need to explain, you're making my every dream come true right now." I admitted while running a hand up the side of her neck and holding her face in my hand.

She stared at me for a moment before smiling and pulling my tie bringing me chest to chest with her. "You have no idea how much I wanted you." She said with a quick breathing, rapid and soft.

I leaned down and placed my lips to hers feeling her kiss me back and then stop and stare down.

Did I do something wrong?

Lily ran a hand over her stomach, "Ryker, before anything happens between us, I need you to know something." She said wiping a tear.

I wiped the next one that fell and she stared up at me, "I'm pregnant and I spent so long being passed around by the men in the castle, I don't even know who's it is." She said crying a bit.

I'd forgotten what they did to her, what they made her. She laughed softly, "I guess it's good vampires don't get STDs." She said jokingly.

They don't? Interesting.

I stared down at her stomach and placed a hand over it, "It's yours, that's who's it is. You don't have to explain yourself to anyone Lithy, now get back over here." I said smirking.