•11• Us against them

"So this is the goodbye?" Max asked
"It's the 'I'll see you in Easter vacations'" Eleven replied.

They got up early that morning so the Byers could pack the few things they brought with them before they go. Max was the first to arrive to the cabin, the morning was freezing so she tried to arrive as quickly as possible.

Will woke up early, the cold night made him and Mike cuddle tightly down the warm blankets, when he and Mike got ready to go, Mike had to borrow Will some clothes because all he had on were a shirt and a pair of jeans, so he borrowed him one of his warm sweaters. They made their way to the cabin and so do Lucas and Dustin.

"Ah fuck it is more difficult than I thought, I'm gonna miss your face so much!!" Max whined and hugged Eleven tightly "I'll be in your heart" Eleven replied "Did Mike toughted that one to you?" Max asked pulling away from the hug "No" Eleven said leaning to Max and pressed their lips together in a sweet kiss "Love you El" Max said pulling away from the kiss "Love you Max" Eleven said smiling "You ready?" Max asked "Yeah" El nodded and then they both smiled to eachother.

"I wanna be able to see that little cute face of yours everyday." Mike said with a grin "Omg shut up" Will said blushing "You're the one with the little cute face" he said next "Yeah but yours is cuter" Mike said approaching Will and placed a hand on his cheek "Not possible" Will said smiling, Mike giggled and placed his hand on the other cheek of his little lover and pulled him into a kiss wich he reciprocated immediately.

"Please promise me this would not be over any soon" Mike said when they pulled away from the kiss "Mike, I'm sure we can fight everything and everyone if we're together, we'll fight for these, it's us against them, remember?" Will said while stroking Mike's hair "Yeah, us against them" he said squeezing Will's hand lightly "I hate to interrupt but it's time" Dustin said from the open door of Will's room, the boys weren't even sure how long Dustin was there, they hopped not that much "Yeah, we're coming thank you" Mike replied.

Mike helped Will with the single bag he brought wich was only full of some clothes and other stuff "Oh! I have to give you your sweater" Will said "Nah, keep it please" Mike said "You sure?" Will asked "Yep, that way you can have something mine with you" Mike said smiling.

Everyone was already outside: Joyce, Jonathan, Nancy, Eleven, Max, Will, Mike, Dustin and Lucas, all of them saying goodbye and hugging eachothers, most of them in tears, after the last goodbyes the Byers finally got in the car, Jonathan driving, Joyce in the copilot seat and Eleven and Will on the back seats.

Leaving Hawkins

One week was enough for these guys to realize their feelings and fix their differences, right?
They're not sure what would come to their lifes, they're not sure what life has to show them, but they are sure about something, this is not the end, it's just the beginning of something else because they have eachother right? But what's about to come? They're about to know it. What Derry has planned for all of them.

AN: We're not in Hawkins anymore

What do you think? I know this chapter was short and bad but don't worry! Season Two is coming.

Thank you so much for reading the full story! ❣️