S2 •21•

Mornings, peaceful mornings, little new starts, perfect time to fix problems and apologize.

That's what Will told himself before walking to Mike so he could apologize for yesterday events.

Mike however reminded completely quiet while the brunette was speaking and keeping a guilty and ashamed expression on his face.

When the smaller boy finished Mike gave him a smile and told him how he felt about the situation.

Both gave eachother a tight hug that went on for at least a few minutes until Will spoke again, breaking the silence.

"Umm...Bill called and told me that he and Stan organized a bonfire and they wanted for all of us to go if you're okay with it of course" Will announced, giving a warm smile to the taller boy, still wrapping his arms around his waist.

Mike ended up agreeing, they were going back home tomorrow after all, a last meeting with all of them wouldn't be so bad, would it?

Same thing happened with the girls, Max told Eleven about how she felt.

"I didn't mean to"

"It's okay"

"I'm sorry"

"Don't be"

The day went on normal and peaceful, almost perfectly, both Max and Mike were trying to enjoy their time at their lover's side before they'll eventually leave again.

Afternoon came soon and everyone was getting ready for the bonfire that was going to start pretty soon, everybody was excited, Mike was a little nervous however but he wasn't gonna miss it for nothing in the world.

"You're so pretty" Mike said softly watching how Will brushed his hair in front of the mirror.

The brunette smiled and blushed a little, he turned around to face his boyfriend and started to walk towards him with a little smirk, causing for Mike to start feeling how his cheeks started burning.

Once he was close enough to the dark haired boy he wrapped his arms around Mike's neck and sat down on his lap.

"And you're very handsome" the smaller boy said and leaned closer to Mike, pressing his lips against the taller's ones, who happily reciprocated the kiss.

Meanwhile the girls at the room next door were still getting ready for the bonfire.

"Ouch! Is this necessary?" Max asked while she looked at herself in the mirror, Eleven was making her two braids to her pretty ginger hair.

"Yes! They're gonna look so pretty I promise" Eleven assured and leaned down to press a sweet kiss on the redhead's cheek to stop her from complaining.

Soon after, everyone was ready to go.

Jonathan agreed to take them all to where the bonfire was taking place on, he was going to have a last date with Nancy that night before she goes back to Hawkins.

Everyone was in the car now, seatbelts on.

Except for Mike and Will, the four of them didn't exactly fit on the back seats so they decided Mike would carry Will in his lap, which he did.

The way to the bonfire was peaceful, they just were just enjoying eachothers company and presence.

Soon they were surrounded by trees and grass, indicating that they were really soon to the spot the losers and them were gonna meet.

The four kids got off Jonathan's car and were immediately greeted with seven excited losers.

It was already getting dark when the teenagers finished properly preparing the bonfire.

They were in the forest, surrounded by trees and just the warm fire and the few sun light was giving them illumination.

The scenario gave Will some flashbacks from when he got lost in the forest back in Hawkins but he decided to just shrug the thoughts away.

All the teenagers were now happily sitting on some logs that were previously placed around the bonfire.

They did this every once in a while so they were prepared.

Beverly, Ben, Stan, Bill and Mike were sitting on a log, it was a pretty long one so they could fit perfectly.

Mike, Will, Eleven and Max were sitting on the log next to the losers one.

Everyone was in it's own conversations, with their own lovers, their own friends.

All so lost in the moment that they didn't notice Richie and Eddie weren't in there.

"Please Eddie let me talk to you" the freckled boy begged while walking through the woods, right behind the smaller boy, who was heading to were their friends were.

Eddie kept walking away, he wanted to avoid that conversation, he wasn't prepared for that conversation, he wasn't even sure if Richie was planning to have that conversation.

The brunette boy was feeling nervous, guilty, with his heart beating fastly, he didn't even notice when Richie stood up in front of him, with a serious expression on his freckled face, his eyes looking straight at Eddie through his thick glasses, pleading him to listen.

"Eddie I just- I'm...I'm sorry" Richie let out as quick as he could, before the smaller boy could walk away from him again.

"Why are you sorry for?" Eddie asked in confusion, trying to get his breath under control, he didn't even notice that he started breathing fastly.

"For the other day at the mall...for- for keep on bothering you" the taller boy said with a little crack on his voice, he looked like he was about to cry, which totally took the brunette by surprise, he never cried in front of people at least it was something really serious.

Eddie stood there, not knowing what to do, he stayed there, in blank, thinking about what to say next, Richie wasn't a bother, he was his friend, he gave him company and attention, even when he'll annoy him at times he still loved him, he loved everything about him, mabye he won't say it out loud but it was true.

The brunette got so deep in his thoughts that he didn't notice when Richie left, he could still see his silhouette walking towards the bonfire where everyone was sitting at, he started walking towards there as well, letting out a big sigh, he couldn't keep avoiding that conversation.

1017 words

I'm happy because I could get this chapter done after a pretty long time.

I feel so uninspired right now to write this, but 1. I'm really close to end this story 2. You guys keep reading this, that's what keeps me writing.

Planning on editing all the chapters at some point so i can feel more confident about this book.

Anyways stay safe kiddos thanks for reading ❤️