S2 •15•

•This chapter is dedicated to: accio_byler because she somehow gave me motivation to finish the chapter quicker and make it longer (u inspire me hehe) ❤️

Mike and Will somehow managed to get in the water without jumping off the cliff, wich took a few minutes and some effort but they were finally with the others.

Bill and Mike (Hanlon) were seeing who could swim faster, Mike won of course, Stan just stayed there watching and laughing at the boys and then joined them.

Eddie was trying to splash Richie with the most amount of water he could and failing, instead of splashing Richie the water came directly to Will's face, who was talking with Mike.

Will faced Eddie, giving him a challenging look "I didn't mean to!" Eddie quickly spoke, Will raised an eyebrow at him playfully "It wasn't my intenti—" the boy got interrupted by Richie splashing him, Eddie shut his eyes and made a pout and then turned around to see Richie who was laughing at him just to get cut off by the smaller boy splashing him even more.

Eleven and Max turned around to see the scene and immediately chuckled, Mike (Wheeler) then splashed the girls wich gave him a challenging look, and that's how the "Water War" started, at first it was everyone versus everyone, including Bill, Mike and Stan, this last one at some point yelled: "Against Richie!" wich made everyone turn their malicious gazes to the boy "Hey no! that's not fair!" Richie spoke.

The afternoon continued and the boys decided to get out.

They climbed to were they left their stuff and dried themselves putting clean clothes on.

They took their bikes and started to make their way to the park, wich was conveniently lonely at the time.

They took places, Bill, Stan and Mike sitting on a bench, Richie and Eddie sitting next to them but on the floor, Max wrapping an arm around Eleven while they were sitting on the floor as well, next to Eddie, Will sitting on Mike's lap, who was also sitting on the floor and next to the girls, they all forming a circle somehow.

"So how did you guys met?" Mike (Hanlon) asked "We've known eachother since kindergarden" Will replied, smiling to himself "Aw, that's cute" Richie said out of nowhere "A-and w-what about yy-you girls?" Bill asked, everyone turned their looks to the 2 girlfriends "Well we haven't known eachother for a really long time" Max replied "Almost...two years I think, but we're about to have 1 year since we became best friends" Eleven said "Oh, cool" Stan spoke.

The teenagers continued talking, laughing at some of Richie's bad jokes and voices, knowing better eachother, Mike was still struggling with taking to the others without letting out stutters or without sounding nervous or awkward, thank god Will was there, Mike didn't knew what he would do without his dear boyfriend by his side in that moment.

In the other hand Max was actually very good getting along with the others, making them laugh and get the attention of the losers, wich made Mike a little jealous of her, not in a bad way, he just wished talking could be easy for him like it seemed to be for Max or Richie or pretty much everyone else.

"How do you make work the distance relationship?" Stan asked curiously "Well we talk by phone and write letters to eachother p-pretty much every d-day" Mike answered while playing with Will's fingers nervously "That's cute" Eddie said in awe "You're cute Eds" Richie said facing the smaller boy with a goofy smile wich made Max and Mike raise their eyebrows in confusion but it seemed to be something normal because none of the other people there said anything, they only had a lightly smirk on their faces and Eddie seemed to blush "Shut up" Eddie said while pushing the taller boy lightly "And don't call me that" the smaller boy said, Richie just laughed and ruffled Eddie's hair.

Mike found this a little suspicious and wanted to express it but he thought it'll be better if he just keep his mouth shut before something stupid comes out of it.

"How did you guys became friends?" Max asked referring about how Will and Eleven ended up hanging out with the losers "Oh see," Eddie spoke "It was the second week of school..."

Second Week Of School
"Hey, aren't they the new kids?" Beverly said to his friends while she was looking at a short boy with a bowl cut and what she supposed it was his sister, who was a little taller than the boy and seemed nice, but the problem was that Henry Bowers was "teasing" them, he was yelling at the boy wich eyes could be seen with tears from the distance, and her sister trying to defend him but miserably failing, making Bowers take Will's bag and throwing it to a trash can where he said he belonged.

Present
Mike had a blank expression on his face after that confession, Will couldn't see it, he was sitting on Mike's lap not facing him, but he could perfectly imagine Mike's expression at this point, he never talked to Mike about this, never, he didn't find a good moment to say it, he even thought it was irrelevant at this point.

"Hey Eddie thats not fully true!" Will said defensively "W-will it is-s, y-you know it" Bill said, Will didn't feel fully comfortable talking about that awful first days of school in Derry, specially because there was way too much people there.

Will could feel Mike get tense so he placed a hand on top of him and squeezed it lightly.

"If you don't wanna talk about it, we don't have to" Eleven said when she realized that his brother was uncomfortable "Thanks El" Will mumbled.

The environment went silent and even awkward, it didn't last long because someone finally spoke.

"I think I should get going" Mike (Hanlon) said "Yeah me too" Stan said standing up "I'll see you guys tomorrow" Bill said standing up and leaving with the 2 other guys.

"And now we're six left" Richie said "Five, I think I should get going too" Eddie said standing up from the ground "Where you going Eddio Spaghettio?" Richie asked to the smaller boy "Not sure, I'm hungry and I don't wanna go home yet so probably to a cafe or something" Eddie said "Oh, then I'm coming with ya'!" Richie said standing up "Only if you don't call me 'Eddio Spaghettio' again" he said rolling his eyes "Bye guys!" Eddie and Richie said before starting to walk away "You love when I call you that Eds!" "No! I don't!"

"Are they always like that?" Max asked smiling "Yeah" Eleven replied chuckling softly "Your friends are pretty cool considering they're losers" the redhead admitted "Don't you think Mike?" Max asked looking to the boy, who was still kinda shocked by the previous confession.

Will obviously noticed this and turned around on Mike's lap, faced him and cupped both of his cheeks "I'm sorry" Will said exalted and shaking Mike a little bit wich took the taller boy by surprise "I know I should have tell you" Will said hugging Mike tightly, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend's neck, Mike however didn't know exactly what to do so he just did what he thought it was better.

Mike reciprocated the hug slowly "Will" Mike said "It's okay" the taller boy said and then cupped Will's cheeks with his hands, he could see that the smaller one was about to cry, his eyes were shiny thanks to the tears that were attempting to come out "Hey don't, don't cry" Mike said smiling lovely to Will, who hugged Mike again, this time tighter and hiding his face in him "I didn't find a good moment to tell you" Will mumbled against Mike's chest, the last one stroked Will's hair and kissed the top of his head "It's okay Will, really, but you know you can talk to me right? That's why I'm here for, you know you can trust me" Mike whispered softly to Will, who nodded against his boyfriend's chest.

"Not mad?" Will asked when they pulled away from the hug, Mike shook his head "I can not be mad at you baby"

"Okay thats enough!" Max said giggling "We don't interrupt you girls when you're being like this" Will said defensively, Eleven raised an eyebrow at him "You sure?" Max asked, Mike and Will nodded in response.

Max suddenly turned to her girlfriend and cupped her cheeks, kissing her with force and then climbed on top of her lap, making the taller one fall with her, and then they were laughing into the kiss.

"Okay, okay" "We get it" the boys said but the girls continued with the scene "Okay, we're leaving" Will said standing up and offering his hand to Mike wich took it and then they walked away.

The girls pulled away finally and started giggling "Wanna go and have a walk?" Max asked with a smirk "Sure" Eleven answered.

AN: 1538 words