S2 •13•

Joyce pulled everyone into a hug, just to be interrupted by an excited Will and Eleven coming out from the house, Eleven quickly ran over Max and pulled her into a tight hug, which made the ginger drop her bags "Ouch" Mike groaned in pain at the feeling of Max's bag falling on top of his foot but he quickly recovered thanks to the Will running towards him and clinged to him wrapping his legs and arms around Mike "You came" Will said excitedly against his boyfriend's neck.

"God I've missed you" Mike said while small tears of joy were running down his cheeks, holding the smaller one tightly as if his life depended of it.

"You finally came!" Eleven said looking deeply into Max's eyes and cupping her cheeks "I came!" Max said excitedly "C'mon" Eleven said grabbing his girlfriend's hand and leading her to her own bedroom.

"Jonathan is still sleeping if you wanna wake him up it's okay" Joyce told Nancy who just nodded and said her thanks so she proceeded to enter the house.

Everyone was inside the house by now, well except for Mike and Will who hadn't pulled away from the hug yet "I love you" Will mumbled against his boyfriend's neck "I love you t—" Mike got interrupted by Will giving him a quick but soft kiss wich made Mike giggle lightly "C'mon let's get inside" Mike said and then Will guided him to his bedroom.

"I'm tired" Mike said falling to the bed, literally "It's okay, we can cuddle if you want" Will said taking a place next to Mike who just nodded at Will's suggestion "Was it a long way?" Will asked "Yeah, pretty long" Mike answered "But worth it" the older one said turning his gaze to Will and gave him a soft smile, which was reciprocated.

"I was thinking that tomorrow, maybe we could go somewhere, all together, the losers included" Will said "Tomorrow?" Mike asked "I mean if you're up to it" Will replied "It's okay" Mike said, not really sounding or looking "okay" with it, which made Will ask: "You sure?" Mike nodded as an answer.

"Okay, tell me" Will said sitting down on the bed "What? Tell you what?" Mike asked, sitting down as well "There's something concerning you, tell me" Will said placing a hand on top of Mike's, Mike is good hiding his feelings but Will is even better at finding them.

Mike just stared at the ceiling, wanted to say something but the words just didn't come out so Will cupped Mike's cheeks, making his boyfriend stare at him.

"It's something dumb" Mike mumbled "I'm sure it's not dumb, please tell me" Will said and then pressed a quick kiss on Mike's nose "I'm scared" Mike finally said "Why?" Will asked concerned.

Will pulled away his grip from Mike wich make him let out a sigh "Y-your friends" Mike stuttered "My friends? What about them?" Will asked confused "I'm nervous about meeting them" Mike mumbled "Why?" Will asked "I don't know" Mike said pulling away his gaze from the younger one "They're great! They aren't going to harm you or anything! And if someone tries to I'll throw hands baby, okay?" Mike smiled at the nickname, he felt better, he thought everything will be okay after all, that he could get along with the losers easily...well that's what he thought.

"Wanna sleep now? You look tired" Will asked, a bit tired too "Sure" Mike said laying down on Will's bed and made grabby hands to him so he took a place next to Mike, he wrapped his arms and legs around Mike and rested his head on top of the older one's shoulder "I've missed you" Will said lifting his head so he could kiss Mike's cheek "Missed you too".

While Will and Mike where peacefully sleeping, the girls where still up and not wanting to sleep any soon.

Max pulled away from the kiss "God, you're beautiful" the redhead said. They were sitting on the floor, next to El's bed and "Dancing Queen" was playing on the background.

"No, you are" Eleven said booping her girlfriend's nose wich made Max giggle and pull Eleven into another kiss.

"So you've been watching movies lately, right?" Max asked with a grin "Yeah?" Eleven said concentrated  on painting Max's nails "I brought you some" Max said wich made her girlfriend almost drop the nail polish she had on her hands "Really?!" Eleven exclaimed, Max nodded and showed El the 2 movies.

"What about...watching them now?" Max suggested "Of course!" Eleven said climbing to the bed.

They turned on the TV, their whole attention wasn't on it, they were also doing makeup to eachother, the girls never wore makeup and if they did they'll do it with help, so their faces were a huge mess, eye shadow everywhere except on the eyes (eyelid), lipstick as eye shadow, they didn't even try for it to look good for sure.

They cleaned everything up including her faces and then they fell asleep pretty quickly, they just got to see 1 movie until the girls inevitably fell asleep, holding eachother, preparing to the day that was coming.

AN: I hardly finished this chapter but here we are
We were #1 on byler!! Thank you!
Also thanks for 2k+ readings love ya'll! ❤️
I'll try to update more often and don't worry, the losers are coming ;)