Sprung

As Adonis walked back with Bria to her apartment after a long day of getting to know each other as friends, he shoves his hands in his pockets and observed Bria's slight movements as she shuffled her keys to get into the door. He exhales slowly, upset that their day was ending because he genuinely enjoyed her company. Every moment they spent together he was studying her trying to figure out her likes and dislikes and even what made her feel uncomfortable, like when he mentioned the scar behind her ear earlier. He knew that her scars that she was healing from emotionally was a sensitive subject so he just let it go, and hoped that in the near future she would be comfortable enough around him to share what happened in her past.

She uses the key to unlock her door and pushes the door back slightly and hesitates before walking inside of her apartment when she hears Adonis speak up.

"I had a great time with you today B," Adonis says, raising his arm to rest against the door frame towering over her small frame.

"I did too, you know you're a whole lot of fun when you're not an asshole." Bria teases, chuckling and turns around on her heels to face him. She looks up at him and watches him bashfully bite his bottom lip smiling at her last comment.

"Oh? Guess I just have to stop being an asshole then..." he takes notes and uses his free hand to place on her waist to gently pull her in closer.

"When can i see you again?" He asks, looking into her eyes.

"I've got to check my schedule, see I'm training this world famous boxer with a huge ego." Bria sighs, chuckling to herself. "He's cute, a little arrogant but I like it, he just exudes confidence."

"His ego's huge?" He smirks referring to his manhood.

Bria smirks biting onto her bottom lip and looks up at him.

"I really like you...it's a Saturday night do you wanna stay the night I think you have some extra clothes over here from the last time you were here." Bria entices him time stay, placing her hands on his chest, fiddling with the buttons on his Jean jacket.

He smiles, nodding his head and bends down to kiss her. "Well It's about time you two made up," Sandra interrupts from inside of the apartment. Adonis pulls away, slowly and clears her throat as Bria pushes the door all the way back revealing her roommate sitting on the couch with her boyfriend Jay eating chips as they were watching a movie.

Bria chuckles to herself and grabs ahold of his hand. "You coming in?" She says watching him nod.

Adonis clears his throat and follows her further inside of her apartment and locks the door behind him. In the living room was her roommate and best friend Sandra while her boyfriend Jay was in the kitchen making something to eat.

Jay looks up from what he was doing briefly and sees Adonis walk into the living room where Sandra was and watched as the young boxers eyes were fixated on Bria as she went inside her room to tidy up her space and change into something more comfortable.

"Yo, you're Creed right?" Jay asks referring to Adonis.

Adonis nods his head and takes out his phone to respond to a few texts. "Uh, y-yeah are you her roommate too or?"

"He might as well be on the lease, that's my boyfriend Jay." Sandra chuckles.

Adonis nods, scratching his head. "You were in Vegas the night I met Bria weren't you?"

"Yeah, It's Sandra again in case you forgot." Sandra reintroduced herself.

"Adonis," he said again like they didn't already know who he was.

"Yeah we've heard a whole lot of things about you," Sandra says shoving some chips into her mouth.

"Good things I hope," Adonis says watching Sandra awkwardly eye her boyfriend and clear her throat.