Down Bad

The following week, Bria and Adonis flew in to LA to meet his mother. As they walked hand in hand through LAX following security to meet their driver paparazzi followed nearby asking Adonis questions about his upcoming fight in Vegas with Drago and the new woman in his arm. They finally arrived at pick up where a tall white man in a black suit held a sign that read 'Creed'.

"This is us," Adonis says watching the driver open the back car door to the black Cadillac Escalade. He helps Bria inside and followed her shortly after, while security and their driver loaded their vehicle.

After loading their vehicle the two finally take off their sunglasses, now able to look through the tinted windows at Paparazzi and fans surrounding the vehicle as the driver began to pull off.

"We'll probably be on TMZ in the morning." Adonis chuckled, watching Bria nod her head with a smile on her face.

The ride to Adonis' mothers house was about 40 minutes with LA traffic, meaning while Adonis was enjoying the scenic route of his childhood city, Bria was fast asleep catching up on some well needed z's.  As they got closer to the Creed Mansion the more Bria grew nervous about meeting his mother.  The two had finally arrived at the front gate, and his mother buzzed them in where she was anxiously waiting for their arrival. 

Adonis smiled from ear to ear as they pulled up in the driveway of his father's estate.  He nudged Bria's arm gently waking her up as she rubbed the sleepiness out of her eyes to look presentable to his mother, she rummaged through her bag to pop a mint in her mouth, and watched Adonis as he stepped out of the car and helped her out of the vehicle.

"We're here." He says with a soft smile, and leans in to peck her lips.  "You okay?" He asks her.

"I'm fine, I'm nervous." She breathes out slowly.  "Just a little bit, I might throw up...just a little bit." She starts to hyperventilate as her eyes widen and turns around to place her hand against the car to regulate her breathing.

Adonis stands behind her, with his body pressed against hers as he kissed her cheek, whispering reassuring things in her ear to help calm her down.  Once she was able to calm back down, she turns around to face Adonis and kisses his lips.

"You ready?" Adonis asks watching her nod her head and grabs ahold of her hand as he guided her to the front steps of his fathers home.

Bria's eyes follow take in how gorgeous the family estate was by just looking at the exterior.  Adonis tang the doorbell and patiently waited for his mother to answer the door. His mother soon appears at the door and excitedly screams at the sight of her baby boy and pulls him in for a suffocating hug.

"Oh my Goodness look at you!" She says with a wide smile.  "You look amazing, oh and you have a guest with you.." Mary Anne stands waiting for Adonis to introduce his girlfriend to her.

"Oh, thanks and Ma, this is Bria Stevens...my girlfriend and Bria this is my mom Mary Anne." He introduces the two and steps aside watching his mother embrace her in a hug.

"It's very nice to meet you Mrs Creed." Bria says with a polite smile.

"You as well sweetheart, come in you two must be hungry." She says walking further inside of the house while her housekeeper helped their driver with the bags.

"She read my mind." Bria responds, holding onto Adonis hands as the two walked through the foyer.

As the three of them sat at the dinner table there was a brief moment of silence before Adonis' mom sparked up a conversation again.

"So, how long have you two been dating?" Mary Anne asked, looking at the both of them.

"Uh...well we've been dating for about several months now." Adonis lies with a half smile.