Home For Now

20 Comments for the next update / Thanks you guys for giving me feedback (you know who you are) ✨

THREE WEEKS LATER
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee

Bria sat in the passenger side of the rented Mercedes Benz G Wagon that Adonis got at the airport for their trip to get around in. The three had just touched down in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee and were on their way to check into their cabin. While he drove, Bria looked out of the window to observe the beauty of the greenery around her. With Kendrick Lamar's Black Panther Soundtrack playing in the background, she smiled widely finally happy to be out of the city and turned her body around so she could check on Yara who was fast asleep in her car seat, holding her favorite teddy bear. Being the mother that she is, she carefully tilted her head up so she could rest easier and turned back around so she could keep Adonis company.

"You know the actor that played Killmonger? He kinda looks like you." Bria spoke up, humming to SZA's part in 'All The Stars'.

Adonis quickly turned his head to her and chuckled. "I look better than that fucking nigga, you know he only put on weight for that movie."

"He's kinda cute," Bria smirked, loving to get him riled up.

"Nah, That nigga ain't me. He can act but he ain't me and he sure doesn't have my fucking girl."

"You're jealous that I have a celebrity crush." Bria gasped. "And I only mentioned him because you two favor each other. You know what they say, each person has a doppelgänger somewhere in the world." She shrugs.

"I'm not jealous and shit you'd do the same thing too if I'd flirt with Rihanna."

"She has flirted with you, but I've flirted with her too. It's fucking Rihanna."

"So, if I were to ask her to do a threesome—" Donnie started.

"Now why would I bring you into a threesome with Rihanna?" Bria teased.

"So you'd cheat on me."

"Only if It's Rihanna...and maybe Michael B Jordan. That nigga is fine" Bria smiles to herself watching Adonis nod his head angrily.

"Okay, bet."

She saw Adonis' free hand resting on the arm rest so she took his hand and intertwined their fingers together.

"You know I'm only joking babe, I just like to see you get all worked up because it's funny when you get jealous."

"I know, I'm just messing with you." He chuckled.

"We are almost there, just twenty more minutes up the road." Adonis said briefly looking at the GPS on the screen.

"Good, I am so exited for this trip just to get away and to be in tune with ones self and nature. Tennessee is so beautiful and I can't wait to just be with you and Yara." Bria smiles, caressing the back of his hand with her thumb.

"Me too, well until your birthday week." 

"Is everything okay? You've been acting different ever since we got back from Moscow and I don't think you notice it but you are..." Bria asked.

"I'm just a little stressed that's all...been worried about planning this trip and things to do for your birthday. Don't sweat it baby." He reassured her.

"Okay..." She trailed off. "But you would tell me if something is bothering you, right?"

"Of course." He said as he entered the gated community. After conversing with the security officer on staff, the gates opened up to the private neighborhood and they were in the clear to drive right through.