Physical Touch

I've been holding off this chapter because I've written it with this plot months before these protests have begun across the nation. I've been mentally debating myself whether or not to post it so I'm sorry for the delay, enjoy.

Adonis and Bria walked hand in hand in the parking lot laughing at a scene from the movie that they just watched. When Donnie finally found his car in the parking lot, he pressed the button on his keypad and unlocked the door before helping her inside of the vehicle. Once he was inside, he strapped in cutting the engine on before leaning in to kiss her cheek catching her off guard. Bria smiled and turned her head slightly to face him, and leaned in closer to place a soft kiss on his lips.

When the two pull away, Adonis bashfully smiled and looked into her eyes with admiration before putting his attention back onto the road.

"So, what's the next move?" Bria smiled, excited for what was next. It had been the perfect date night thus far.

"I got us, reservations for one night at the Ritz to spend the evening." Adonis responded as he kept his eyes on the road.

"Ooh I wasn't prepared for an overnight stay—" Realizing she didn't have her overnight bag with her.

"It's okay, I know you have your nighttime routine so I packed your toothbrush and bonnet in a duffle bag with some shorts and one of my shirts. Of course you know I'm okay with you just wearing nothing." Adonis chuckled to himself, knowing she was staring him down after his last comment.

"I bet you are tho babe," Bria chuckled and extends her arm towards the radio to turn up the volume in his car.

"I love this songggg," Bria bopped her head on beat and started to hum the chorus to the song.

"I can't believe you like this song...it's so annoying." Adonis shook his head disappointed in her for liking a song that he hated.

"Annoying where?" Bria scoffed. "You just don't like it cause it's popular music now." Bria teased him, and started dancing in her seat to Doja Cat's 'Say So'.

"You used to love Doja Cat." Bria pointed out.

"Yeah, before she blew up and put out that stupid Moo song." Adonis reminded her. "And before we found out she was a racist." He mumbled.

Bria laughed at him, knowing he was in denial.

"Oh come on...you know that song was purely for marketing purposes only and it was playful and that was when she went mainstream. You liked her, you just like her before the radio hits. I saw you had her latest album in your phone Adonis I'm not stupid." Bria laughed, watching him roll his eyes.

"Oh are we really arguing about this?"

"Uh, yeah." Bria added. "Besides It's not really an argument it's more so a discussion." She chuckled to herself.

"Okay Bria." Adonis sighed.

"If you say so." He teased, snickering at his own joke.

"You wanna know what I've always wanted to do?" Bria asked him with a smirk, as he continued to keep his eyes on the road.

"What?" Adonis asked her.

"I've always wanted to suck my nigga off while he was driving." Bria boldly states and placed her hand on his crotch. Adonis instantly tensed up, trying to keep his attention on the road.

"Bria..." he said in a low husky tone.

"Hmn?" She responds inaudibly before leaning in towards him to kiss his favorite spot on his neck.