Sorry and Thankyou (authors note)

(Authors note)

First off, I just want to apologise to all of you reading this for not updating the last chapter and I feel really bad cause I know it's annoying to me when someone rights a whole fanfic but doesn't have an ending and so I just want to apologise for that. I just fell out of the fandom and I kinda forgot I hadn't finished this. I don't even remember what the ending was gonna be, I think it was gonna be something like they hold a mock trial but the delay in time from all the events gives them enough time to be saved by a group of people? I hope that can at least give some closure to anyone wanting to know what happened. (And yes both of the babeys lived I couldn't bear to kill one of them off.)

Secondly, I'd like to thank all of you for reading this and I hope you enjoyed it. I came back to see the story again after a while of forgetting about it and I was surprised to see how many reads it had gotten while I was gone, so again thankyou. I'd also like to thank all of you for your hilarious comments, they gave me many good wheezes. My favorite part of writing this was always reading your guy's funny comments.

Lastly, if any of you have any questions about the story I will be glad to answer them here (to the best of my ability).

Sincerely, Author-chan.

Little edit: I would just like to say that all you guys are so freaking kind sgsjskslal, I kinda rarely check in on this account but I love reading the comments from time to time and y'all are literally hilarious and way too nice 🥺 I think Wattpad has one of like the nicest communities ever??? Y'all brighten people's days with your comments.
Anyways Author-chan out✌️