xv. pizza party

March 2019

Steve's POV:

"Hey, welcome guys." I said as Tony and Pepper walked in.

"Thanks, Capsicle." Tony said, patting me on the shoulder.

"Haven't gotten rid of that one yet?" I asked.

"Nope. Nice place you got." Tony said.

I greeted Pepper and baby Morgan, then shut the door after they came in.

"Thanks. Uh, straight this way." I led Tony and Pepper to the living room. They sat on the couch and I went to find Natasha. I checked the kitchen, and there she was, giving Emma a bottle. Natasha put the bottle back on the counter and followed me into the living room.

"Hey guys." Nat said, walking over to the couch.

"Aww, who's this?" Pepper asked.

"This is Emma." Nat said happily.

"I didn't tell you they had a kid?" Tony asked Pepper.

"You forgot to mention that, yes." She replied matter-of-factly.

I went to the kitchen to get the pizza Nat ordered. I dropped the boxes on the coffee table, then sat down next to Natasha.

Nat's POV:

Pepper and I switched babies for a while. Morgan was adorable and very quiet. She looked just like Tony.

"Oh, she's so sweet...and cute. She looks just like the two of you." Pepper said.

"This one too." I said. I handed Morgan to Steve. Morgan giggled at him.

"You too? Is every Stark going to make fun of me?" he asked while Tony burst into laughter. Pepper handed Emma to Tony.

"Good, she got your looks Natasha." Tony said. Steve rolled his eyes and traded babies with Tony.

"I'm really happy for you guys, especially from what you told me before, Nat." Pepper said, smiling.

"Same for you." I said.

"Should I put her to bed Nat? She's getting tired." Steve asked.

"Yeah, it's getting late for her."

"Oh, if you guys don't mind, can I put Morgan in the crib too?" Pepper asked, taking Morgan from Tony.

"Of course. These two are stuck together forever now." I said, laughing.

As Pepper and Steve walked to Emma's room, I started flipping channels on the TV.

"I never thought this would happen for me." Tony said.

"Same here." I replied, still focused on the TV.

"I mean I never thought I was capable, like I would end up like my father. " Tony said. Steve and Pepper walked back in. They must have overheard.

"Howard wasn't nearly as bad as you make him seem, Tony." Steve said.

"That's because he adored you. Couldn't shut up about you."

"Your dad loved you Tony. In his own way, maybe, but he did." Steve replied.

"You're going to be a great dad, Tony. You already are." Pepper said.

"I found a movie, guys. Remember this?" I said.

"Oh my god, yeah." Pepper said.

"On that note, pizza anyone?" Tony said, opening a box. We spent the rest of the night watching movies and eating pizza.

*Okay, so this chapter sucks. But a major time jump is coming so hang on*