xxxii. legacy

years later....

Steve's POV: 

We were at the Avengers compound, we being all of the Avengers who were parents, and well, our kids. 

"Okay, I guess I'll see who's here. Uhh, Cassandra Lang?"

"Here! Cassie, please."

"Hi, Cassie. Lila Barton?"

"Here!"

"Emma Rogers? Well I know you're here bu-"

"Here!"

"Morgan Stark?"

"Here!"

"Steven Barnes?"

"Here!"

"Sofia Barnes?"

"Here!"

"Josephine Wilson?"

"It's Jo."

"Nick Thorsdotter?"

"Here!"

"Freya Thorsdotter?"

"Here!"

"Did I miss anyone?" 

"I don't think so." Natasha said. "Alright, everyone. Into the training room." The kids went into the training room and waited. I decided to attempt one of my famous speeches.

"Most of us are too old to fight. It's up to you guys to continue our legacy. Some of you have started, the required age is 15. This isn't something you have to do, but something you should. Protecting and saving the world is hard, but it's the right thing to do. We need you to be the New Avengers. Who's in?" 

________________________________________

And that's it for this story! The characters from this story and the new ones mentioned in this chapter will return in the companion book, The New Avengers. It will be a while before I post it though, since I have no plot figured out. 

Thanks to everyone who has read this story, and people who are reading it now. I hope you guys continue to read my stories!

Love you all 3000!!