xxxi. cute

AUGUST 27 

(im just gonna skip over the hospital stuff this time)

Bucky's POV:

We rushed to the hospital. Wanda was yelling in pain a lot. 

"I don't want to be rude, but can we go any fasTERRR?!" Wanda yelled.

"Not unless I break the law, honey." I said.

Steve and Natasha were in the backseat. Natasha was telling Wanda things to do to help the pain go away. 

"Just breathe." I heard her say. Steve was telling me which way was fastest, and where to go once we got there. It's pretty chaotic in here.

We arrived at the hospital and Wanda was rushed in the emergency room. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

An hour later...

Steve's POV: 

Bucky called us inside, and we sat next to him and Wanda and the babies. Wanda held them, and passed one to Bucky, who passed it to me.

"Awww!" Natasha said. 

"Meet our son, Steven Pietro Barnes." Wanda said smiling.

"You named him after me?" I asked, tears filling up my eyes.

"Of course, pal. You've always had my back, even when I was trying to kill you." Bucky said.

"I told you I was with you till the end of the line." I passed Steven to Natasha.

"Bucky, he has your eyes, and Wanda, your hair. He looks a little like Emma." she laughed. Bucky's eyes were a little lighter than mine, and Wanda's hair was more brown than Natasha's. 

"Who's that?" Nat asked, smiling and pointing to the other baby.

"This is Thea, Thea Natalia Barnes," Wanda smiled. 

"This is who I get instead of Clint's traitor child...not so bad," Natasha softly rubbed the baby's face with her finger.

________________________________________________________________________________

Whenver Wanda was released from the hospital...

Wanda's POV: 

We brought the baby to Steve and Nat's. We all sat in the living room. Bucky was holding Steven, and smiling. I held Thea. Steve and Natasha called Emma to come meet her new 'cousins'. 

"Are those youw babies?" Emma asked.

"Yes they're is."

"What's his name?"

"Steven."

"Like daddy?"

"Exactly." Steve smiled at this. Emma climbed onto the couch and sat next to Bucky.

"He's cute." she said. 

"He is. Like his dad." I said. Bucky laughed.

"And what abouw her?"

"This is Thea."

"Thee-a. I get to be a big sister?"

"Kind of."

________________________________________________________________________________

Nat's POV: 

Everyone was happy. All of this started off with a horrible event that killed half of the universe, and that led to a lot of impossible things happening. I thought I never had the capacity to love or have kids, but here I am. Steve thought he'd never find love again, and we're married. Wanda thought she could never find happiness, and she has Bucky and now twins. Bucky thought no one would ever forgive him and love him, and he has Wanda, and us of course.

I guess everything works out in the end.