PART 6: HEAVEN SCENT

CAN POV

Outside I scratch at the ground. Going over all my old scent markers, secreting fresh Alpha scent from my paw glands in a wide arc around the cabin.

It's a warning to them all.

I wouldn't have been able to sleep inside, knowing she was in my bed. Rolling around in my scent. Mixing her own in with mine.

I feel a kick of arousal and knock it back. It's a good feeling to have, even if I can't quite act upon it yet.

My ears prick up as soon as I hear her call my name. She's awake.

I trot forward and push at the door with my nose.

She's standing side on to me with my t-shirt pulled up all the way to her shoulders, staring in the mirror at the newly healed skin of her back. Her naked body glorious in the glow of the fire. She's slim and toned with a flat stomach and perfect sized breasts.
A masterpiece.
I can see everything and my mouth waters at the sight.
I want to nuzzle between her legs and mark her all over with my scent.

The line of her cut thigh is also concerning me.

She turns suddenly and the t shirt drops slowly.

No, I want to keep looking at you. You're so beautiful.

I can't help a whine from escaping.

She's paralysed with fear and stands back against the wall. I need to get her to relax, to touch me and know I'm not going to harm her.

My wolf instinct is to nuzzle and sniff... so I do. Between her legs. She still smells of the fragrant wild flowers in the woods and my desire to lick and rub into her is overpowering me.

My tongue swipes over my teeth.
Yes, I do want to eat you.

I look towards the fire and then rub my head against her.
She stretches out her palm and very hesitantly her fingertips rub the top of my head between my ears.

She gasps.

"You are so soft, so beautiful. Do you like that?"

Errr... YES!!!

I send her another clue in the form of a head tilt and bump her thigh again, harder. Her hand presses into my fur with a firmer pressure until she begins to feel the bones in my skull.
I encourage her some more with a whimper, this time, tilting my chin.
Both of her hands cradle my head now and she moves to around my ears.

"Oh my, you love a good rub don't you?"

Yes I do... Time to move this mating ritual along.

I shake my head and turn towards the fire. Moving forward until I feel its heat.
Stretching out my front legs, I push my head down to the floor and elongate my back. Lifting my haunches up. My large bushy tail is home to my 'Violet gland' and I want her to touch it.

She moves to follow me. Crouching down next to me. She is a fast learner.
I can't wait to teach her properly. In human form and wolf form to follow her Alpha.

Her hands again are timid as they rest on my back. When she's happy I've accepted her touch, she follows down to where I want her to touch me.
Down where my tail goes between my legs. She runs over it and I shiver.

I'm in submissive pose with her. She'll come to recognise me in all my forms. This is one that's only revealed to my mate and on very rare occasions.
But she'll grow to love my Alpha dominance too.

Lifting myself back up, I show her I want to lay down, by yawning.

She can't not understand that cue but she looks taken back. Puzzled. She leans in closer and breathes in.