PART 43: WHITE WOLF WIFE.

SANEM POV

GIRLS NIGHT BACHELORETTE PARTY
THE RULES.

1. Try not to drink too much.
2. Try not to cry too much.
3. Keep your clothes on.
4. No running in the woods.
5. Don't involve JJ in any mischief.
6. No climbing any trees.
7. Have fun.
8. Be good.
9. Save me some of your Mums food.
10. I'll be in the cabin, if you need me.

I love you so much.
Can
😘

It was all going really well.
Civilised, you might say.
My mum and Mirhiban made some delicious snacks. The film was a great classic wedding Rom-Com.
We drank white wine in front of the fire. Asli had made up some stylish black and white party bags and we all tried out face masks and bride tribe nail files and nail varnish, team bride underwear, chocolate hearts and jelly sweet lips and a mini bottle of spirits.

We put on music and danced

We put on music and danced. Even Deren!
But at midnight, Akif took my mum  home and Mirhiban went to bed. Hugging the wall on her way.
She was slightly tipsy.

Myself and Ayhan secretly ate a whole bag of chocolate penises. We persuaded Leyla and Delia to have one each. Defne and Deniz might have had a couple each.
Gamze and Diana drowned theirs in pints of whisky cream liqueur. Watching them bob about.

Guilez brought some fabulous sausages with her. A present from Osman.
"I love Osman! He has the tastiest sausage in the neighbourhood."
That remark was a result of Rule 1 being broken and resulted in raucous laughter from everyone and Leyla nearly choking on her wine.
"WHAT? He does. Ayhan, Guilez, tell them!"
Ayhan put her hands over her ears and Guilez blushed bright red.

I sent Can a selfie, with butterflies flying around my head and a bit of a naughty text about how much I loved his sausage.
He sent me back some emojis.
The Wolf head and the purple aubergine/egg plant...
This gave me a hot flush, so I took my shirt off, leaving me in my white vest and leggings.
Rule 3 broken!

"So, hang on. There's a cocktail called Sex on the beach. Why isn't there one called Sex in the woods? Why? WHY?...and there's a White Russian but not a White Wolf or a Black wolf. Where is JJ? He looks like a barman. He needs to make us some."

My ladies cheer and agree and he's sent for.
Rule 5...out the window!

We all applaude him.
JJ was the right man for the job. 'The White Russian', now to be forever known as 'The Black and White Wolves' or 'The Alpha Wolves' is excellent.
Made with dark Turkish coffee on the bottom, Vodka, Kahlua liqueur and topped with vanilla cream.