PART 37: HELL FIRE

CAN POV
24 hours previously...

A conversation with JJ...

JJ watches me pace.
My hands on my head.

"So, how am I going to do this?"
I blow out air.
"Both of them! At the same time! Sanem will be with me, in the woods. That's no problem. But Polen has to be in on this too?!"

"The energies have to flow out together. Like the burning notes, the candle vapours. Their essence has to rise up and merge."

He elongates the word 'merge' and moves his arms and hands. Making waves, in front of his face.

"I guess I should be grateful that Polen has to stay inside. That she's kept away by herself..."

I lower my voice.
"Are you sure that she has to orgasm too?"

"Can, this is the whole point! PHYSICAL mating rights belong to Sanem now! This is her taking control.
LIGHT THE FIRE within her.
BRING OUT HER WOLF!

You, mating with Polen, was always, only ever in her mind."
LIKE WATER. TRANSPARENT. SLIPPING THROUGH HER HANDS."

He spreads his fingers out.

"Fire and water, the physical and the mental connections. Shifting, changing. Merging and melting. Crossing over... "

He swirls his fingers either side of his temples... And then links them.

"The detachment continues this way, with the opposing elements meeting."

It makes sense. In a JJ kind of way.

"You are the most powerful Alpha there's ever been. You can do it. I know."

"Service two women at once. One physically, and one mentally?"

I move my arms, first to one side and then the other.

JJ is very calm. While I'm the mad, crazy one.

"Can, why do you doubt your ability to do this? The mere scent of you has driven the females crazy. It's not even mating season and most of the females have gone into heat because of you...The hair, the muscles, the tan. The face. The wolfish smile...
and I'm not just talking about the young unmated wolves...
Aunt Remides older sister had a hot flush, first time in..."

I put my hands up...

"Arrgggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Enough, enough. JJ. Please stop talking!"

My loud outburst has him nearly falling off his chair.

I rush to grab him and apologise, patting his head.

"Okay, okay, I get the picture

"Okay, okay, I get the picture."

He stops and stares, wide eyed.

"That's it... Brilliant! Not that I think Polen needs too much encouragement but the odd image sent to her, might grease the wheels..."