PART 38: BACK TO BLACK

CAN POV

I make her scream, and she puts her head between my shoulder blades, while my face splits into laughter.

The dark trees whizz past us as I manoeuvre the motorbike between them.
The engine roars, the wheels spin and the exhaust smokes.
Her white dress is pulled up, tucked between her legs.
I turn around whenever I can, to check her out.
Her arms are wrapped tightly around me and I let go of one handlebar to feel down her thigh, from her buttock to her knee and back up again. Her warm breath down my neck shows me she likes that.

The heat from the bike and our own bodies, making us immune to the frosty night air.

I slow down, lifting my body slightly, shifting my weight, to go down a dip and then sit back and ramp it up to climb up the other side. Sanem squeals some more. But she's thoroughly enjoying it.

The headlights catch the glow of animal eyes, that follow us.

When we get alongside the lake, the fire is still burning.
Slowing down to a stop, we look out across the stillness and both get caught up at how beautiful the moonlight is on the water.

She kisses my shoulder and I reach behind me, to hold her head, twisting my torso, so we can lock lips and tongues

Her hands roam all over my front and then down to where my black boxers encase me...

I lean back into her, planting my large boots on the ground, either side of the bike. The powerful engine vibrates and throbs between our legs...but he has a rival in that department now.

Her movements and whining are sure indications that she needs me again.

I reach both hands behind me now to touch her, and stretch my chest, making myself wide. Opening up my lungs to breathe our scent in.

"I can smell you, Sanem. You and your wolf!
She wants me!"

 You and your wolf! She wants me!"

"Can, so badly... it's almost overwhelming me."

Her hands grip me hard and pull at my boxers, setting my heaviness free, so she can explore me further. Her warm palm connects, so we're skin on skin and her caress on my underside is gentle...her thumb soft at first and then rougher.