one

»»----- ✼ -----««

Chan had a decision to make.

He knew that Felix wouldn't want more than one other person to know about his whole situation.

It was time to look through his options.

Changbin was the one person that Felix most definitely didn't want to know about his regression. Felix would never be big; he'd always be little. It would be impossible for him to be big around the triangle shaped man. Changbin would probably find another way to make Felix feel inferior and that's no good.

Hyunjin can be mature. He's pretty good to Felix. He is confident. He could probably keep Felix big when he needs to be and let him be little when he wants to be. Hyunjin would probably take a bullet for Felix. He'll probably fail at keeping little Felix away from the rest of the members though. Then everyone will know and Felix wouldn't trust anyone of them again.

Jisung is Felix's best friend. He'd keep Felix as safe as he could. Sometimes it seems like he loves Felix more than Minho. This is untrue of course, but that wouldn't stop Minho from being jealous being a bit more of a dick to Felix. There was also the possibility that Jisung would spoil Felix to the point that he doesn't want to be big anymore. Still not good enough.

Jeongin was only their maknae. He wasn't as experienced with children as the rest of the group seeing as he still was a child. Despite this, Jeongin was always the person Felix chose to be around when he was walking the line between big Felix and little Felix. Jeongin was also one of the least perverted members of the group, making Chan feel much better about letting him bath the freckled boy. Jeongin was his safest bet.

The Australian gave a slight nod to Jeongin, telling him to follow after. "Come with me Jeongin, I'd like to have a chat."

»»----- ✼ -----««

When Chan closed the door of Felix and Changbin's room, locking it behind him. Luckily Felix had gone to the practice room instead of his room. It would make explaining this to Jeongin much easier. Chan turned to face Jeongin, but was met with a nervous stare.

"I'm not in trouble, am I? Because whatever it was Jisung did it, I swear!" He rambled, falling to his knees to beg for his mercy and the hands of Christopher Bang.

"What?" Asked Chan with a snort, his dimples on full display. "Jeongin, stand up." He mused, shaking his head at the younger's actions.

"So I'm not in trouble?"

"Of course not!" Chan started, walking over to Felix's bed, picking his lilac cat stuffie off the ground before sitting on the edge. "It's quite the contrary actually. I need you to take care of something very special, very important to me. Okay?"

"I'm listening," Jeongin followed after Chan, sitting beside the older before leaning back in a rather nonchalant fashion.

"It's Felix."

"Wait— do you, like, like like Felix or something because if so I don't want to step on your toes but—"

"No!" Exclaimed Chan, his cheeks fuming a bright red at the accusation of possibly being attracted to Felix in a romantic way. "Now shit up and let me finish!"

Jeongin placed a hand over his mouth so as to keep from interrupting the leader again.

"Well, you see, Felix does this thing."
Chan began with a rather loud sigh. "He- he acts younger than he is and it happens kind of randomly, but especially when he's really stressed, like when he does something he isn't supposed to and someone tells at him, or when we have a new comeback," Chan rambled looking at Jeongin to see if he was listening. The younger just gave a curt nod and Chan took that as permission to keep going, not even realizing he was smiling at this point.

"He has children's stuff. Like a crate of stuffed animals, and some colouring books, and blankets, and pacifiers. We can't leave him alone. He switches off that common sense part of his brain and, as cute as it may be, I get worried if he's left alone for long periods of times." Chan finished a small frown taking over the smile he had been wearing.

"So," Jeongin started, the corners of his lips turning upwards and his dimples making an appearance. "Felix is a little–he age regresses?"

Chan looked back at Jeongin, much more rapidly and more confused this time. The younger was still lying with his hands tucked behind his head for support, his eyes closed so comfortably.

"How do you– How do you know anything about the regression?" He asked in a whisper shout, knowing that he couldn't yell as loud as he wanted to without the other members hearing.

"It's not that big a deal. I've seen weirder. It's just something I've never really gotten to experience in life."

"So, does that mean you're willing to take care of Felix while I'm gone?"

Jeongin just nodded. He had always wanted to try out being a caregiver.

»»----- ✼ -----««

Felix was not as okay with it. In fact, he protested the change with everything he had. He cried, he yelled, he even began breaking things.

Not really. They were Lego buildings that he had built in an attempt to cheer himself up. They were already a mess.

"B-but, Lixie doesn't want a new Papa, Lixie wants Papa Bear!" He whined, holding onto Chan's pant leg.

Chan just sighed, bending down to pick up Felix off the ground. "We know you don't want to, sweets, but Papa Bear has to go so that we can discuss travel and tour plans for our next comeback." He explained, suffering through Felix's tiny punches to his chest.

"Baby Bear, look at Papa Bear." He whispered to the little as he wiped the tears from his eyes.

Felix lifted his head very slightly, only enough to look Chan in the eye.

"If you're good for Innie, Papa Bear will get you some chocolate ice cream on his way home. No one else's, but yours." He tempted, cause Felix's tears to stop.

"P-promise?" He asked, still kind of hiccup-y from all of his crying.

Chan head his pinky out for Felix to wrap his smaller finger around. "Promise."

»»----- ✼ -----««

Changbin groaned as he moved his last box of stuff out of Felix and his room.

"Why do I have to move my stuff into this room again?" He asked Jeongin, who was picking up the rest of his books from his old room with Jisung.

"Because, Felix and I need to share a room." He explained in as cold and dead of a voice as he could muster.

"But why? Felix loves me!" Changbin complained, laughing softly at the irony of the guy who has a crush on him kicking him out of the room.

"Because, it wasn't Felix's decision. It was mine." Jeongin stated simply. He walked off to put his books away in his new room.

»»----- ✼ -----««