fifteen

»»----- ✼ -----««

"Is Mister Jeongin Felix's daddy?"

»»----- ✼ -----««

Jeongin's face flushed and Felix just pulled his thumb into his mouth, clearly embarrassed by the question his friend asked him.

"N-not exactly." Jeongin mumbled, clearly embarrassed by the question. Yes, he loved being Felix's caregiver, but Felix didn't want him to be his "daddy", and Jeongin respected that.

"I'm just a caregiver. Felix doesn't want to call me his Daddy, and I understand."

Oh does that make Felix's heart melt. Is it common human decency? Yes. Is it really hot, even for boy in his headspace? Yes.

Felix didn't really know how to respond, so he nodded. Of course, Kevin sees through all because Kevin is like that. Eric doesn't really understand though and will take what he can get.

"What does he mean, Kev?" He asked softly, lightly tugging on the older's sleeve.

"It's like you and me, sweet heart." Kevin and Eric were not in a relationship nor did they plan on being in one. Kevin was Eric's caregiver and Eric was Kevin's little. Kevin was not Eric's Daddy.

Jeongin's phone began ringing.

He set Felix down and asked Kevin to watch him again.

»»----- ✼ -----««

"Where are you guys?" Hissed Minho through the phone.

"Calm down, hyung. I've got Felix and we're with Kevin and Eric."

"Like— Kevin and Eric from The Boyz Kevin and Eric?" Asked Hyunjin from beside Minho.

"Yes, Eric and Kevin from The Boyz Eric and Kevin." Jeongin grumbled. He was already done with this call.

"Was that all?"

"Oh! We need to go soon, it's getting dark and little Felix is a crybaby, so I don't want to leave him in the dark." Minho was always thinking about Felix before himself now. It was a weird change, but everyone thought it was for the better.

"Okay, we'll be back in a few."

Jeongin returned to Kevin to see him holding a sleepy Felix while Eric ran laps around them.

"He tried to chase Eric, but Felix is a lot more tame than Eric, I guess." Jeongin just laughed and took his little back.

"We've got to go. It was nice seeing you, Kevin." He proceeded to ruffle Eric's hair, but he struggled for a moment because of how sporadic Eric's movements were.

Of course, being touched made Eric stop moving and grinning up at Jeongin.

"Mister Jeongin, Lix might say he doesn't want a daddy, but please take care of him."

Jeongin couldn't help but fluster at the little's request, but Kevin was having none of it. So, while Jeongin carried Felix back to the group, Eric ran from a slightly pissed Kevin.

»»----- ✼ -----««

Minho looked to Jisung, biting at his nails.

"What if something happened? What if Jeongin and Lix got lost?" He asked Jisung.

He hated to admit it, but getting close to little Felix changed him so much in such a short period of time. He knew that it was stupid to have been so upset with Jisung for babying Felix all of the time and putting the younger before him. But now that Minho really got close to Felix and understands him better, Minho is putting Felix before Jisung and even himself sometimes.

When the two younger members finally showed up, Felix already passed out on Jeongin's shoulder.

"Sorry it took us so long, Eric had a lot of questions." Joked Jeongin, shifting Felix so he was in a more comfortable position on his hip.

Minho, Hyunjin, Jisung, and Seungmin were so happy seeing their Maknae and Felix having such a connection. The four could only hope that this would evolve into so much more.

Changbin, on the other hand, was kinda pissed. This literal child came in and snatched the one bit of consistency he had in his life. Felix was always going to be clinging to him. Felix was always going to be flirting with him. Now Felix wasn't even looking at him, Felix was no longer as in love with him as he once was. And now Felix was so different from the boy he used to tease, he didn't know how to handle all of this change, so he was just blowing up in everyone's face.

"Can we go now?" He asked in a huff, grabbing Hyunjin's hand and marching off in the direction of the dorms again.

"Wait!" Jeongin chirped, rubbing circle's into Felix's thighs as he held the little. "Shouldn't we go and get some food?" He asked looking to Minho and Jisung.

Minho was the oldest member present, so he would be in charge whenever the group needed to make a decision. And his decision was, yes. We need some food.

»»----- ✼ -----««

What the boys didn't know was that Chan got back early. He arrived not long after the group left. He hadn't received any messages from Felix or Jeongin, or any of the members for that matter. He had to check that his baby was okay. He had to check that the members were okay.

When he arrived back at the dorms he had expected to see the members all hanging out in the living room playing violent videogames and shouting profanities or something. Instead he was met with colouring books on the floor, stuffed animals and blankets covering the couch, and a pacifier or two on the drying rack. It was like Toys R Us had come back from the dead and puked all over the dorm. What the fuck had been happening while he was gone?

When he walked into Felix and Jeongin's room he found Felix's boxes of little clothing that were usually hidden in the back of the closet out in the open and his crate of toys on full display. Did Jeongin really manage to get little Felix happy to meet everyone?

As if on cue, a giggle from the cute little came from the living room. Chan was so concerned, despite the giggling. He wanted to know if anything bad bad happened to his baby. He rushed out of the room and into the living room to see Minho twirling Felix around in the air.

»»----- ✼ -----««

"What the heck is going on here?"

»»----- ✼ -----««