twenty-nine

»»----- ✼ -----««

"It's game on, Yang."

»»----- ✼ -----««

Jeongin was shaken to say the least. He didn't know why it had to become a competition. He was never in it for the competition. Jeongin just wanted Felix because he was Felix.

He made his way back to BamBam and Felix, only to find the oldest buying Felix the stuffed Fennec Fox plush. Jeongin could almost cuss him out for doing such a thing. They didn't need him to spend his money on them, but the way Felix held that plush in his arms like it was worth more than anything else in the world made Jeongin forget every urge to fight BamBam.

Felix noticed that Jeongin had returned and ran straight for him, their hyung following behind with soft chuckles.

"Innie! Look at what Bam-Hyung bought Lixie!" He cheered, allowing himself to be picked up by the younger. "Where's Channie?" he asked, looking around for their buff leader.

"He went home ahead of us, baby," Jeongin assured, a little hurt that the younger was thinking of Chan when he was in his arms. He wouldn't let that get to him though. Jeongin couldn't force Felix to focus on him all the time. That would be wrong. He just wanted for the younger to be the happiest him he could be. If that meant leaving Jeongin for Chan, so be it.

"Come on, Kitten, let's go home."

»»----- ✼ -----««

Jeongin said his goodbye's to BamBam when they reached the door to their dorm. The older had been so nice to walk the two home.

When he opened the door for himself and Felix, they were greeted with the smell of fresh cooked food. Jeongin set Felix down, and the little went to investigate.

"Channie!" he squealed followed by the sound of something falling to the floor making a loud clanging sound and the shattering of glass. The loud sounds made Jeongin rush in after him to make sure that his little was okay. Luckily, the commotion was caused by Chan and not Felix getting himself hurt, but it still freaked the little out a lot. Jeongin would have rushed to comfort him if it weren't for the fact that Chan was already doing so.

Instead of interrupting the two, Jeongin went to clean up the mess that was made. He watched as Chan swaddled his little up in a blanket that Jeongin had made sure to leave in the kitchen for situations like this. He watched as Felix cried into his shoulder. Jeongin felt the pain in his chest every time Chan pressed a kiss to the little's forehead.

Jeongin didn't want this to become a competition. Jeongin didn't want to make his feelings for Felix a competition. But he couldn't stand the thought of losing his little to someone who saw Felix as a prize to be won.

It's game on.

»»----- ✼ -----««

As soon as Chan let go of Felix, Jeongin swooped in and picked the little up. "C'mon, baby. Let's get you washed up."

Felix giggled, thinking nothing of how to two boys were smothering him with affection and their attention. He was enjoying it. He liked knowing that the others loved him so much.