eight

»»----- ✼ -----««

"'M only Innie's Kit-cat!"

»»----- ✼ -----««

"You can't catch me, Innie!" Chirped Felix as he ran from Jeongin at full speed. He was currently in a headspace of about 6. He was a really playful little when he is in his older head spaces, and Jeongin is still getting used to it.

"Baby, watch out!" He called from behind the shorter pastel haired male, but it was too late. He ran head first into Jisung, falling back onto his bum.

Jeongin waited for him to start crying, but luckily he still seemed to be in an older headspace and considered himself to be a big strong boy who doesn't cry, but Jeongin was certain that Felix was holding in his tears.

Jisung's brain finally processed what had happened and crouched down next to Felix, scanning him for any injuries.

"Are you okay, Cupcake?" He asks.

Felix took one look at Jisung and began sobbing.

When big Felix found out that Jeongin allowed Jisung to interact with him when he was little, he threw a fit. It wasn't that he was trying to be upset, but he had a right to feel like his privacy had been invaded. This was why he didn't want Chan to trust anyone else with him.

At first he blew up at Jeongin and Jisung. Big Felix wasn't afraid to curse them out, even though he did get a punishment from Jeongin. No pudding for the night was impossible for him, but he sucked it up and took it like a big boy.

Later that night, Jeongin explained why Jisung knowing that he was little would benefit him in positive manners as there would be two people to make sure that if one isn't around the other can take good care of him. He knew that Jisung wouldn't let Felix be alone if he knew that he wouldn't be there to keep the little company himself.

Of course, Felix forgave Jeongin, but he never had a chance to tell Jisung that he forgave him for going behind his back and invading his privacy. Because of this, Felix felt an overwhelming wave of relief wash over him when Jisung was still concerned for his health.

"Sung-Sungie still likes Lixie?" He asked, regressing further as he rubbed at his eyes, causing the skin around them to become irritated. Felix wasn't a pretty crier. He cried very similarly to a child, but Jeongin found Felix's crying to be rather endearing, despite how much it hurt him to hear it. Even if it wasn't attractive in a conventional way, it was still so cute to Jeongin that even Felix's happy cry was kind of messy.

Jeongin watched as Jisung picked Felix up and whispered to him to get him to stop crying and rubbing his eyes raw.

"It's okay, Lix, Uncle Sungie's always gonna care about you."

»»----- ✼ -----««

Minho wandered his way into the same hallway as the trio and just observed in confusion. He was jealous of Felix, just as Jeongin was jealous of Jisung. But he was also kind of concerned. He knew that Jisung wouldn't cheat on him, especially not with Felix who seems to be Jeongin's lover.

"Sungie, what's going on?" He asked very much confused, and still very concerned about the crying Felix in Jisung's arms.

Jisung panicked. He hadn't had to come up with an excuse for why Felix was crying in his arms. He still hasn't mastered the art of distract, deny, escape as he was just introduced to it the day before. He just froze, hoping that Minho was like a T-rex and that if he didn't move, he wouldn't be seen. Luckily for his dumbass, Jeongin already had an excuse.

"Felix and Jisung ran into each other while we were playing tag. You know how sensitive Felix is."

Minho wanted to beat his boyfriend. It's not like Jisung meant to hurt Felix. And it's not like Minho should care. No, he wasn't close to Felix until the day prior. Yes, he was jealous. But that was his baby now. Felix was just too small and sensitive for Minho to even be mad at him anymore. He calmly made his way to Jisung before taking Felix from him rather aggressively.

It was like Minho was already Felixs favourite because as soon as he was in the older's arms he stopped crying entirely, a soft smile gracing his features.

"Hey, sweetheart. Min-min's gonna take you for a bath and then we can go out and get ice cream or something, okay?" He asked, scrunching his nose up to make the younger boy laugh.

He glared back at Jeongin and Jisung. "Hurt my baby again and I will kill everything you both love along with you."

»»----- ✼ -----««

Once Minho had bathed Felix and left to get lunch and some icecream, much to his own disappointment, Jeongin spent some time teaching Jisung about Felix's little habits. He also spent some time cleaning up after Felix and Minho.

Minho felt that he had to put Felix in the cutest outfit he could, even if he didn't know that Felix was little. So, they spent 40 minutes picking Felix's outfit, complete with blue shorts, one of Minho's white sweaters, some ruffled socks, and a pair of strawberry patterned sneakers.

The sweater was so big on Felix it practically swallowed him and that made Jeongin want to cry. That was his baby. His baby looking so small and cute. His heart couldn't handle it.

Jeongin taught Jisung all he needed to know, cleaned up the room, and introduced Jisung to all of Felix's littlespace things in a matter of an hour. Felix and Minho had yet to return, but Jeongin and Jisung were still bored. So they began to play games with Seungmin and Hyunjin, until the door unlocked that is.

Minho walked back into the apartment with a black eye, bruised knuckles, and holding the hand of a trembling, teary eyed Felix.

»»----- ✼ -----««

"What the fuck happened?"

»»----- ✼ -----««