nineteen

»»----- ✼ -----««

"You look amazing, Kitten."

»»----- ✼ -----««

Jeongin was surprised to hear Hyunjin clear his throat, but when he looked up at his "date" he understood why Hyunjin wanted to catch his attention. As usual, Hyunjin dressed Felix in pink tones.

Felix stood in a pink corduroy skirt, shorter than what he had been wearing the rest of the time. The skirt showed off Felix's tan legs, freckles littering his thighs here and there. His shirt, or blouse if that was the proper term, was white with a sweet heart neckline and small peasant sleeves. The blouse had lace accents decorating it and a small bow tied at the front holding the blouse shut. It was paired with a pink beret and his favourite strawberry rubber shoes.

Jeongin couldn't have been happier to see his little dressed all cute, just for a day out with him. His little cutie.

"Y-yah! S-stop staring!" Scolded Felix as he played with his fingers. He wanted to stay big for as long as he could. He really wanted to, but Jeongin staring at him like this made Felix feel so small.

"I'm sorry, Kitten, you just look so cute." Jeongin teased as he made his way closer to the older. Felix wanted to shy away, but he couldn't. His feet were set and he was going nowhere.

When he got closer to the older, Jeongin noticed the light shimmer that coated Felix's lids, and the gloss that accented his heart Shaped Lips. He looked so pretty, so perfect, so kissable.

Chan was trying to get the restroom so he could shower off only to find these two buffoons oogling each other. He found it rather humourous. Outside of the fact that he was jealous of the way Jeongin could stare down Felix like this without feeling as though he was passing some sort of a line.

While Felix tried to avoid Jeongin's eyes, he spotted Chan and flustered up such a dark red colour.

"So, are you two ever going to actually get out of the dorm? Or do you plan on showing off how cute you guys are?" Hyunjin, causing Jeongin to blush a similar colour to Felix.

»»----- ✼ -----««

After more teasing than either boy could bare, they finally left the dorm, Jeongin running a hand through his hair as the door shut behind them.

Felix couldn't help but take a moment to admire Jeongin's features. He was quite the attractive young man. His eyes were so fox like and tempting, and his cheekbones were high and pronounced. Felix was almost envious of how attractive he was. But he didn't know that Jeongin felt the same way.

Often, when Felix wasn't paying attention, Jeongin would admire him. He'd focus on the slope of his nose and how it was coated in little sun kisses. He'd pay attention to how his upper lip jutted out whenever he pouted and how his eyes became glossy when he was excited. Jeongin could just watch Felix for hours at a time and never find himself bored.

"So, how does a cafe sound?" Jeongin asked, finally taking a moment to look at the older who was still staring.

"Felix?" He asked, waving a hand infront of his face.

"Baby?" He repeated the action.

When that didn't work, Jeongin leaned in close to Felix's ear, taking notice of the dream catcher dangling from his earring. "Kitten?" He whispered making Felix jump which just resulted in the older hiding his face in Jeongin's neck as a form of protection.

"Hey, Kitten, are you okay?" He asked softly, taking notice of how Felix didn't tell him to stop calling him that.

"I'm fine, Jeongin." He mumbled, pealing himself off of and away from the younger. He tugged on the edge of his skirt, suddenly feeling very concious of how short it was.

"So, what do you think?"

"About what?"

"The cafe, Lix."

"Oh!" Felix was lost, he didn't know that Jeongin even asked about a cafe. But luckily, Felix knew the perfect cafe to go to. "A cafe sounds great."

»»----- ✼ -----««

Jeongin walked beside Felix as they made their way to the cafe. The cafe Jeongin had in mind wasn't too far away from where they were, but Felix seemed to have a different idea because, when they came up to the cafe Jeongin had in mind, Felix just kept walking.

Jeongin was confused to say the least, but he wasn't going to give up the chance to check out Felix's backside. He was big right now, so Jeongin didn't feel so guilty about checking out the older boy.

He wasn't exactly the most curvaceous. Jeongin has seen more bodacious bodies in his life, but Felix was something else. His legs where so smooth and tanned, but they were toned. His shoulders weren't terribly broad. They were slim and golden, coated in freckles just like his legs and cheeks. And his waist. Jeongin didn't get a lot of time to actually see Felix's waist.

Most of the time he wore large sweaters, and he wasn't the kind of creepy that payed attention when bathing him, so he only ever got to assume how small Felix's waist was through physical contact. But seeing Felix's small waist without having to ignore it because he was naked and in headspace. God. Jeongin could start drooling over the older. He was so petite and perfect, Jeongin would love to just see that pretty pink skirt on their bedroom floor and pin him to bed and-

"Jeonginnie!" Chirped the pastel haired boy. Be was a few yards ahead of Jeongin, clearly unaware of the sinful thoughts the younger was having about him. The shorter marched up to Jeongin and grabbed a hold of his larger hand. "Keep up! I want you to meet someone!"

Felix continued on his way to the cafe, unaware of how flustered the younger was behind him. Jeongin wasn't sure if it would be crossing the line for him to intertwine their fingers, but he was tempted to. Felix was just so loud and confident when big, Jeongin almost didn't know how to function around him like this.

Felix stopped abruptly, causing Jeongin to bump into the shorter. Felix didn't pay it much mind, though he did have to regain his posture and fix his skirt. He made a rather large gesture to a decently sized cafe with a neon pink sign. It seemed to have some floral accents here and there, but the cafe seemed kind of dark compared to what Jeongin was expecting.

»»----- ✼ -----««

"We're here!"

»»----- ✼ -----««