eleven

»»----- ✼ -----««

"Daddy, my heart hurts..."

»»----- ✼ -----««

Jeongin looked at the other 3 standing outside the door and gave them a slight glare. They quickly got the message and left to go do their own thing, Jisung and Minho continuing to discuss Felix's situation and Seungmin going off to get a snack.

When the three were gone and Jeongin told him that they were all gone, Felix opened the door enough for Jeongin to get inside before slamming it shut again. Jeongin wrapped his arms around the little and pulled him up. Felix just automatically wrapped his legs around Jeongin's waist and his arms around Jeongin's neck. Felix buried his head into Jeongin's neck and just sobbed his heart out.

Jeongin wasn't going to say anything just yet. His baby just had his heart broken by some of his closest friends. He didn't know if Felix would feel better. He didn't know if Felix hated him now. He just wants his baby to feel better. If feeling better means sitting there with his baby for the next 3 years, then so be it.

After good thirty minutes of Jeongin sitting on the end of Felix's bed holding him as tightly as he could, Felix calmed down.

"Daddy...Can-can Lixie have a bubble bath?" He asked softly. Pealing himself away from Jeongin to give him a look of

" Of course, Kitten." Who was Jeongin to deny his Kitten what he wants.

»»----- ✼ -----««

Jeongin carried Felix out of the room and turned to be able to take him to the bathroom, but was caught off guard by the 4 boys waiting for them.

Jeongin smiled at the group and tapped Felix's shoulder lightly. The older was trying not to fall asleep before they got to the bath so he could actually bathe.

"Kitten, look who's here to see you." He said softly, shifting Felix to sit on his hip.

Minho and Seungmin were very surprised by Jeongin's ability to carry Felix so easily, but Jisung knew that Felix weighed next to nothing. He was convinced that Jeongin needed to feed Felix just a bit more every morning.

When Felix looked at the four, he started crying. He couldn't help it. They were all asking him if he was okay, telling him that they would love him no matter what. It meant a lot to him. But he didn't see Changbin, so Felix looked around to find him. How was he supposed to feel better about this when Changbin wasn't involved in this.

"Innie, where's Binnie?" He asked softly.

Jeongin was heartbroken in two ways. 1. He was downgraded from Daddy back to Innie. 2. Felix still wanted Changbin. Jeongin knew that he was better than Changbin. He knew that he could love Felix better. But Felix didn't know that.

Hyunjin took a step forward and ruffled Felix's hair. "He'll come around, Prince." Hyunjin didn't hold Felix's attraction to Changbin against him. Changbin did technically start everything with Felix early on in their trainee days.

Jeongin sighed and pressed a kiss to Felix's temple before continuing through the wall of Straykids members. "I need to get Lix in a bath pronto, so we'll be back soon."

»»----- ✼ -----««

By the time Jeongin got Felix's bath all done and the older in the bath, he had already slipped back out of headspace.

Jeongin smiled at what he thought was still little Felix and washed his hair. Felix sat with his back against the edge of the tub, playing with a rubber duck but with less sound affects and kind of slow movements.

"You okay, Kitten? You seem kind of sad." Jeongin asked softly, but in reality Felix was just very embarrassed by the fact that he was so exposed infront of his younger band mate who was acting as though this was nothing. He was just smiling and cleaning the pastel hair.

"I'm not little, Jeongin..." He mumbled softly, hiding his face in his hands, just knowing that he was a blushing mess. He peaked between watching as the rubber duck floated away from him.

Jeongin was also a mess. Super embarrassed and worried that Felix will think he's weird for calling him Kitten when he's not little. "Sorry, hyung." He mumbled.

Felix shook his head. "Don't call me hyung... It feels weird..." He mumbled, humming as Jeongin washed his hair. This was probably his favourite thing about his friends and teammates being willing to bathe him. Yes, he's almost 20, but that won't stop him from being treated like the baby of the group. Now he basically was the baby of the group.

"Okay, Felix." Jeongin began rinsing out the suds from Felix's hair. He had become so used to bathing Felix that he both loved the smell of this children's shampoo and learned the names of all of his rubber ducks. He just loved taking care of Felix in this way. He lived for being Felix's caregiver. He'd probably become so confused if Felix didn't want him to wash him.

"Don't call be Felix either-"

"Then what am I supposed to call you now?"

"I don't know."

»»----- ✼ -----««

After Felix's bath, they both walked back to their room, Felix wrapped in his towel like a child.

Jeongin just lounged out on his bed with a book. Felix was getting dressed. He didn't care if Jeongin saw him naked at this point. He knew he had a cute body, and Jeongin had seen it so many times what was the point in being embarrassed in it.

"Hey, Jeongin..." Felix mumbled, he wore one of Jeongin's shirts now with a pair of boxers. He felt somewhat self conscious about how small he was now that he saw how built Jeongin seemed to be now. Felix had his abs, everyone knew about his abs. He was proud of them. But have stay seen Jeongin's arms and thighs? (Yes, yes they have, but from Felix's perspective it's just confirming this baby had grown up enough to be so handsome)

"Yeah, Lix?"

"Can we forget about me calling you Daddy?" He mumbled softly.

Jeongin could hardly hear Felix, but from what he could hear he definitely didn't want to hear it again.

Jeongin understood that Felix didn't Feel the same way about him as he does about Felix. He'd rather die than hurt the older.

"Why should I forget?"

Felix shrugged. "I only want to call my forever partner Daddy. I don't know, it just seems like a personal and intimate thing ya know. I don't want to call a temporary caregiver my Daddy."

»»----- ✼ -----««

"What if I don't want to be temporary?"

»»----- ✼ -----««