six

»»----- ✼ -----««

"What happened last night?"

»»----- ✼ -----««

Jeongin glanced between the three. He was genuinely just done with this already.

"Nothing happened last night." He responded trying to push his way past the group so that he could shower and take Felix back from Minho.

Of course, Changbin was the main reason he was stopped. The triangle shaped man's broad shoulders took up most of the dorm's door way, the other two standing behind him as extra blockage, just in case Jeongin was feeling agile enough to slip past Changbin.

"What do you mean nothing happened? We all got woken up by Felix screaming. And now he's all clingy and isn't walking. The only thing I can think is that you two did the nasty in the middle of the night." Changbin reasoned, glaring up at his maknae. "Do you have a Daddy kink, kid?"

Jeongin scoffed. "No."

"Does Felix have a Daddy kink?" Seungmin chimed in.

"No!"

"So you did have sex!"

"No! You know that I would never do such a thing to Felix without his consent!"

"Do you even like Felix?" Asked Hyunjin. He had been primarily quiet as he was just staying by Changbin to be with him and to keep him from hurting Jeongin or Felix anymore than he already did. He really cared about Felix, though and wanted to make sure that he wouldn't get hurt. More so than he already was.

Jeongin didn't respond. How could he? He didn't see Felix in a sexual way. Or at least he tried not to. He was still a teenager. He wasn't about to be that kind of horny. He wasn't going to be Jisung and Minho. Besides, Felix was too innocent for that. Not that Jeongin even liked Felix in that way anyways. Felix was very close to Jeongin. Felix was Jeongin's bandmate. He was Jeongin's temporary little. He was Jeongin's. Temporarily of course, as much as Jeongin hated to think about it that way.

He knew that when Chan got back he'd have to give up Felix all over again, and that thought just hurt his heart. How was he going to be able to function? He had only had little Felix for maybe 8 hours. Chan would be back in a week and a half and Felix would feel safe being little around him again. Of course, he wanted Felix to feel safe, but he wanted Felix to feel safe around himself. Jeongin couldn't bare to think of that right now though since—

"Oh my God, I think he does!" Exclaimed Seungmin.

»»----- ✼ -----««

Jeongin couldn't stop think about what was going to happen when Chan got back. Jeongin didn't want to lose Felix. Little Felix was too sweet and cute, even if he had to deal with bratty big Felix. This wasn't a matter of how in love with Felix Jeongin was. This was just Jeongin's way of considering all of the possibilities including Felix staying with him as his Kitten and–Holy Shit. Jeongin likes Felix. But he not only likes Felix. He like likes Felix.

How could he do that to himself? He knows Felix can hardly stand him when big. He knows Felix is in love with Changbin. He knows Felix is— curled up and sleeping on Minho's lap.

Jisung is sitting across the way from the two cat like boys, watching them ever so lovingly.

"They're just too cute." He mumbled, pulling Jeongin down to sit beside him.

"Yeah, I guess they are." Jeongin really did like seeing the two get along. It wasn't often Felix and Minho spent time together.

"I have an actual question for you, Innie." Jisung started, standing up and grabbing Jeongin's wrist and pulled him towards an unoccupied room.

»»----- ✼ -----««

After thirty minutes of trying to find a private place to talk, they decided it would just be easier to step outside of the dorm.

"So what is it you wanted to ask?" Jeongin began as he slid into the booth at the cafe Jisung had chosen for them to go to.

"At the beginning of the week, Chan asked if any of us were good with kids. And he picked you. Right?"

Jeongin was confused as to where this was going, but a waitress had already shown up to take their order. She was being overly flirtatious, so after we finished ordering Jisung asked if she would decide whose boyfriend was more attractive and pulled out his phone. She left pretty quickly after that.

"Now that she's gone, what were you talking about?" Asked the younger.

"Oh! So Chan picked you, right?"

"Yeah? What about it?"

"Well, recently you've been spending a lot of time with Felix. A lot. And he's been trying to avoid you like the plague until last night. And there was that whole lightening thing with Felix shouting for his... dad—dy? Moving on–But he's been a lot more baby than usual. So, I guess what I'm asking is uhm...." Jisung mumbled the last bit under his breath so that Jeongin couldn't hear him.

"Is what?"

"Is Felix...."

"Speak up, Hyung."

"Is Felix little!?" Asked Jisung, way too loudly, causing a lot of the cafe to look towards the two.

Jeongin stood himself up and slapped his hands over Jisung's mouth. It was covered with a mask so that no one knew who the two were, but it still gave Jeongin a heart attack to know that people could find out about it.

"W-what makes you say that? Just because he's childish doesn't make him little you know, besides we're all childish aren't we? It's not that uncommon—" Jeongin tried to cover for the little, he really did, but he didn't know how. How was he supposed to keep Jisung from finding out. The distract deny escape method wasn't exactly going to help him out right now.

»»----- ✼ -----««