three

»»----- ✼ -----««

"What do you mean he hasn't slipped since we left?!" Screamed Chan from the other line. Jeongin had to hold the phone away from his ear because of how loud his hyung was being.

"I mean he hasn't slipped! I've tried everything."

"Did you try apple juice?" Chan was extremely worried. He had brought Jeongin into the picture to keep Felix happy and away from the other members when he slipped, not to keep Felix from slipping entirely.

"Yes."

"Chocolate milk?"

"That was the first thing I tried."

"Nicknames?"

"I've called him everything that the members won't suspect. Lix, Lixie, Pijikseu. Nothing works."

"Have you tried cuddling?"

"He won't even look me in the eye, hyung."

Chan sighed. He couldn't think of anything else that wouldn't out him to the other members.

"Just—just keep trying. I'll think of something. Keep me updated."

The eldest member was worried for his little member. He didn't know how he would hold up with out slipping. Chan knew damn well that when he was gone, Felix slips more frequently, so how is he not slipping with Jeongin there to keep him company and play.

»»----- ✼ -----««

"Please, Lix. Please look at me?"

The small white haired boy continued to avoid looking at Jeongin. It was lunch time and Felix refused to move. He was comfortable sulking in his bed with his big boy book. He was gonna stay big whether Jeongin liked it or not.

"Felix, I'm not going to force you to slip or anything, but you at least need to come outside and eat."

Felix just shook his head and continued reading.

"Felix Lee. If you don't get up and go eat I'm going to tell Chan you're being bad and feed you myself. Do you understand?"

Such a threat would have terrified little Felix, but big Felix couldn't care less. He was focused on his book. He couldn't focus on reading. His mind couldn't even process the words properly. Instead he just sat with his head down in his book, staring at a word he didn't recognize at the moment.

But then Jeongin pulled out his phone and Felix was up and out of the room at the speed of light. He didn't want to find out whether or not Jeongin's threat was truly valid.

»»----- ✼ -----««

Felix avoided Jeongin for the rest of the day. He spent most of the day in the practice room to be honest. He knew that Jeongin would find him in any room in the dorm, but not outside that. Inside the company, still, but outside the dorm.

He practiced and he practiced and he practiced. He practiced until he couldn't breath. He practiced until he could barely stand. He practiced and he practiced and he practiced.

He went over all of their old songs. Growl, YAYAYA, District 9, My Pace. He went over their newer songs. God's Menu, Levanter, Easy, TOP.

He was tired. He was hungry. He would not stop.

When he did stop, he didn't bother to go back home. He just couldn't stand so he stayed there. He fell asleep in the practice room, curled up in the corner of the practice room.