seven

»»----- ✼ -----««

"W-what makes you say that? Just because he's childish doesn't make him little you know, besides we're all childish aren't we? It's not that uncommon—"

»»----- ✼ -----««

Jisung shook his head at Jeongin's little panic. He didn't need to look too far past Jeongin's facade to see that he was lying. He was almost disappointed in Jeongin for not telling him flat out. But Jisung couldn't blame him. It technically wasn't his place to tell him that Felix was little.

"Jeongin, it's okay. I'm not going to out Felix to anyone." He reminded giving a little smile that couldn't really be seen behind the masks that they wore to hide their identities.

The smile really did help Jeongin to calm down and admit the truth. As much as he hated telling someone about Felix without Felix's consent, the thought of having someone else who could possibly help him out would be amazing.

"Yes. Felix regresses." He answered honestly this time.

"Wait— legit?" Jisung was genuinely glad. He was interested. He loved that Felix could be his baby both figuratively and literally.

"Yes, 'legit'. He's really soft so don't tell him I told you—"

"What's little Felix like?" Jisung inquired.

"I don't really know. Last night was the first time is ever really seen him regressed."

"Well, what was that like?"

"He was sweet. And small. And so cuddly. He likes to be called 'Kitten', Hyung. Kitten!" Jeongin couldn't help but rant about his kitten. He loved him. Whether he would actually admit that Felix or not.

"Kitten? Isn't that kind of kinky though?" Jisung asked. "I mean, I'm not judging or anything– Minho has his fair share of kinky nicknames he likes!"

"There's nothing 'kinky' about being the caregiver for a little. Besides, Chan calls him Baby Bear and Pixie, so it's nothing new to him."

Jisung nodded. They had received their drinks and small snacks while they were discussing Felix's little personality. He finished the beverage before Jeongin finished his and he just shot up out of the booth.

"I want to meet little Felix."

»»----- ✼ -----««

"This really isn't a good idea-" Jeongin warned as they approached the dorm.

"Felix loves me. There's no way he wouldn't want me to meet little Felix." Jisung wasn't wrong. Felix had often contemplated telling Jisung, but he wanted to tell him on his own terms. Jeongin just had to hope Felix was already in little space when they got there.

When Jeongin located Felix, he was curled up in Seungmin's side while they watched a movie. Felix was very clearly wavering between big and little, but it wasn't obvious unless you knew that Felix was little.

It was just the way that his knees were pulled to his chest and how one hand clutched his probably juice filled sippy cup and the other intertwined with Seungmin's and pulled close to his face for easy thumb sucking access.