From Affected Victim to Solution Victor- The Transformative Story of Beatrice

This is the story of Beatrice*, a new college graduate and full-time Pranic Healer and Arhatic Yogi.

Pre-Pranic Beatrice was easily affected by what other people, like her family members, did to others. She would get sensitive to the point of crumbling emotionally and acting up. Isn't that strange? She would allow others' wrongdoings to affect her even if she wasn't the victim of those mistakes.

She also used to be affected by her mother's physical ailments. She act dysfunctional over them.

Why was she doing that? She believed that just because she had Asperger's Syndrome, she could be overwhelmed and act up over people's flaws.

Here are some examples. These are examples of flaws/physical ailments of family members and how she let them affect her.

1. FEBRUARY 5, 2017- Reggie's* fit towards policemen

Beatrice's grandfather, Reggie, was driving the family members back to their homes after a visit to his younger daughter Katie's* condo. The drive was peaceful until all of a sudden, the policemen called him out for a wrong turn. They discussed with him what had happened; and for some reason, they asked him to show his driver's license. He showed it to them; and they saw it was expired.

They tried to correct him. However, he fought back. He lost it at them. He was told he was angry but denied it. He never apologized to them. Instead, his older daughter Joji*, Beatrice's mom, apologized for him.

The following day, everyone had moved on from the incident- except for Beatrice. Her mind was still stuck in Reggie's outburst.

She was suicidal and tried to find ways to kill herself. She wanted to die so that she could no longer experience outbursts of her grandpa.

She tried climbing a tree in the hopes she'd jump down from it and die. However, she didn't jump.

She squatted beside the pool and wet her Samsung cellphone. Actually, she wanted to drown herself in the pool until she couldn't breathe.

2. JULY 21, 2015- Carmen's* argument with Joji in Chan Huen Airport* of Singapore

The family was in Singapore's Chan Huen Airport as they were preparing for a flight back to Manila.

Beatrice's grandmother Carmen*, after being corrected by Joji where to go for check-in of luggage, snapped at her daughter. Carmen, refusing to admit she was wrong, insisted on going to another counter.

Beatrice was affected so she did nothing but snap at her mother and grandmother. Things got worse.

3. SEPTEMBER 3, 2018- Joji's hyperthyroidism

At that time, Joji had been suffering from hyperthyroidism for about two months. Beatrice couldn't stand it anymore. Due to this, the latter had a desire to escape from home. She also lost the will to live.

Beatrice walked out of her and Joji's condo in attempts to escape. As she walked, she hoped to find a place where she could get lost- not a place to kill herself. She ended up in her grandparents' and aunt's condo (Note: By then, Katie was already living together with her parents). Joji never knew her daughter left home. Only when the latter informed her in a phone call, she (Beatrice) was in her grandparents' and aunt's home did Joji know.

4. SEPTEMBER 11, 2018- Joji's back pain

Joji had a backache (which by that day had lasted for a couple of days) because on the previous weekend, Joji had a massage and the masseuse twisted her (Joji's) back too hard.