From No to Yes- How Joji Opened Herself to PH

Once upon a time, Joji* suffered from hyperthyroidism. She was in search of healing for it.

One day, she learned that her friend from high school and college (and neighbor), Mary Grace* was a Pranic Healing practitioner. Joji made it known to Mary Grace that the former had hyperthyroidism. Joji also started asking Mary Grace for in-person and distance healing.

Mary Grace conducted some sessions with Joji; and Joji was gradually improving.

One day, Mary Grace started to encourage Joji to take the Basic Pranic Healing class. Joji, who had learned other alternative healing/energy modalities, declined.

Why did Joji decline? She already knew how to heal in other ways and was fine with just being a patient of a Pranic Healer.

However, Mary Grace didn't give up in encouraging her friend. She kept trying to get Joji to say yes; and yet, Joji still declined.

Until one day, Joji attended a HOME session at the Pranic Healing center. Again, Mary Grace encouraged Joji to take the Basic Pranic Healing course.

Mary Grace said, "Joji, come on. Take the course. Master Ligaya* is going to teach it in January. She's a very gifted mentor. You won't regret it. You're going to learn to heal a lot of people."

In a flash, inspiration hit Joji. She gladly said, "Yes!". She started to look forward to becoming a Pranic Healer.

Finally, in January of the following year, Joji spent a weekend taking the Basic Pranic class. She enjoyed it especially because Master Ligaya's teachings were very insightful soul food. Ever since then, she's been a good healer. She has healed a multitude of people and spread light to humanity.

Thanks to Mary Grace's persistent encouragement! Now, she and Joji are closer friends with a common passion for Pranic Healing and Arhatic Yoga.

The end.

Moral: You may not be interested in learning something at first. However, once you find a good reason (like inspiration and the fact that you will learn under a gifted mentor) to get into it, you will be interested and say yes to it. You will say yes at the time when it is good for your soul. "Anything good for the soul, do not delay."

*not their real names