Part Ten

Namjoon: Is that really your car? 

Me: What’s wrong with it? 

Namjoon: It's so old. Was it your dad's?

Me: No, it was my cousins before he moved to Miami.

Namjoon: How the hell is that thing still running? It’s almost as old as I am. 

Me: Ok, you’re being dramatic it’s ten years old. 

Namjoon: That’s basically twenty five in car years. 

Me: You’re twenty five? Holy crap you’re old. Wait...

Namjoon: What? 

Me: This confirms you’re a drug dealer! You have ten hotels at twenty five. 

Namjoon Didn’t you just say that twenty five is old? 

Me: *opening my car door* You’re not denying it. You’re a drug dealer. 

Namjoon: Wait before you go…

Me: What’s up? 

Namjoon: I meant to give you something. 

He walked over to his car and pulled something out of the trunk. As he came back I saw that it was a box, perfectly wrapped up with sharp corners and pink wrapping paper. 

Namjoon: Open it. 

Beneath the several layers of wrapping paper that I felt guilty for tearing into, was a box that contained a fresh pair of cheerleading cleats. 

Namjoon: They’re scuff resistant too. 

Me: *smiling* Thank you so much. I love them. 

I wrapped my arms around and he pulled me in by my waist and squeezed my body gently. His whole body is warm and I wanted to just bury my face in his chest, but I got too shy. 

Normally, the first thing that I would do is tell the girls and Zo that yours truly finally got some action, but then I remembered that I can't tell anyone that I have a sugar daddy because he “needs the discretion.” 

I’m betting all my money that he is a drug dealer. 

Maybe I can tell my friends that I am getting it in... just leave out the whole sugar daddy part? But knowing Mari and Sooji they definitely won't leave well enough alone. I really hate lying to them.

Is it lying or simply concealing the truth? 

I don’t know what those guys were up to last night, but when I got home, the apartment was empty. None of their cars were in the parking lot either. 

My worst fear has been realized, I’m home alone. 

I ended up spending the remaining sunlight hours curled in a blanket with netflix and ramen. I’m starting to feel more and more alone. 

This is probably the longest I’ve gone without talking to my friends. But I know if I talk to them I’m going to want to tell them all about Namjoon, and if I do that I’ll betray Namjoon’s trust. And after he comforted me last night, I wouldn't want to lose that.

Or Sooji will just tell me that no one gives a fuck. Which will end up with me having my feelings hurt. 

Or maybe I’m taking all of this too deeply. It’s JUST a sugar daddy. Not my boyfriend. Which puts a dent in my plans for my first everything being magical or whatever. Even Though...it kinda was.  

And all of this overthinking in front of an episode of Ex On the Beach.

The aggressive knock at the door made me jump out of my less than holy thoughts for Romeo Miller. Behind the peek-hold was Peach and Zo, who actually seemed happy that I opened the door for them.