Part Nineteen

Namjoon: *whispering* Princess. Princess. Nari wake up. 

Me: *half asleep* mhm. I thought you said you’d be back in an hour. 

Namjoon: I’m sorry I ran late. Something came up. 

Me: I don’t care just come here. 

Namjoon: *taking off his shoes* You’re so needy. 

Me: So what? Give me attention. 

Namjoon: *getting in bed* Damn why do you have to be so adorable?

He put his arms around me like he was clutching onto me like a teddy bear. He was still dressed in his suit and still smelled like his cologne. He gave me a bunch of kisses on the side of my face and onto my neck. 

Me: *giggling* Namjoon~

Namjoon: Mhm? 

He continued to kiss everywhere he could reach, even slightly tickling my sides. 

Me: *laughing* Stop!

Namjoon: Nope. 

Me: *giggling* Namjoon!

Namjoon: *no longer tickling* I can't help it. I want to have you before you leave for break.

Me: I'm not leaving for break. 

Namjoon: Why not? 

Me: *laughing* I don't have anywhere to go. 

Namjoon: Oh. Sorry.

Me: It's okay. 

Namjoon: Since you're not leaving, I get you all to myself for a month don't I? 

Me: Don't you have plans? 

Namjoon: Not this year. I usually travel with my sister but she had her honeymoon planned for the holidays. 

Me: So what would you do if I had somewhere to go?

Namjoon: I'd beg you to stay. And we both know you'd say yes. 

Me: Because you're an expert seducer. 

Namjoon: And because you're weak for me. 

His hands went to explore my body, following every inch of skin. My body was already starting to tense from the warmth of his fingertips and the coolness of the thumb rings over them. 

Namjoon: See? I barely touched you and you're squirming. 

As his hands were having their way, the left one slowly found itself massaging me through the fabric of my panties. 

Me: *Whispering* fuck.

Namjoon: Damn your curses are so cute. 

Me: Namjoon~

Namjoon: What did you call me? 

Me: Daddy~

Namjoon: Be careful princess. I don’t want to punish you. 

Me: No, please don’t be rough with me daddy. 

Namjoon: Are you going to be a good girl? So daddy can keep giving you lots of gifts?

Me: Mhm. 

Within seconds, our clothes were off and Namjoon was positioning himself in front of my entrance. His eyes darkly stared down my body, like he was ready to completely ruin me. 

He groaned as he pushed just the head inside. I inhaled a sharp breath as the rest of him made it inside me. My hands flew to my mouth to block the moan that wanted to come out. 

Namjoon: *grunting* You're so tight princess.

He started off gentle, rolling his hip at a slow pace. He held down my wrist as he started to go faster. His thrust started shake the bedboard, making it bang against the wall. My moans echoed throughout the room along with the sound of my wetness and slapping skin. 

Me: *moaning* Fuck, daddy. 

Namjoon: *moaning* You're such a good girl princess. 

It became harder to speak the rougher he started to go. The way he restrained me prevented me from touching him. No matter how hard I tried to squirm, Namjoon still held his grip. His thrust got sloppier as he leaned down to make more marks on my neck. 

I felt everything come undone. My eyes rolled back and my vision got blurry as my orgasm completely took over my body. My back arched upwards and I became a teary, moaning mess. Namjoon let out his own dark, drawn out moan as he finished over my stomach.