Family Dinner

I woke up the next day on the couch, cuddling up to John in the living room.
I was stiff from sleeping on the couch with John. I stretched and lay in the warmth of my still-sleeping companion.

I look at the watch on my wrist and it read, 7 a.m. I start to set up so I can go to the bathroom and take a shower when the grip of my sleeping companion tightens around my waist.

I hear John say along the lines of 5 more minutes, but I tell him I have to pee really bad. To which he lets me go, and I give him a kiss on the cheek before heading upstairs.

I make my way upstairs, to his fancy bathroom that is in John's room, this bathroom had blue tiles on the walls and black marble counter tops with a silver sink. The floors are black marble as well, but the shower was white marble and gold with a silver shower head.

I answered nature's call and then went to my room, to grab a change of clothes for when I get out of the shower. I rummage through the closet, I found a long blue maxi style sun dress, I hadn't seen it before so John must have gone a gotten me clothes, to wear at some point.

(The Dress)

But I fell in love with the dress, so I grabbed it off the hanger and took it with me with a new bra and panties

But I fell in love with the dress, so I grabbed it off the hanger and took it with me with a new bra and panties. I headed back over to the bathroom, so I could wash off the dirt and grim from yesterday.

As I walk back into the room, I hear the shower already running, which means John has beat me to the shower. So I quietly opened the bathroom door, got undressed, and stepped into the shower with him.

He was startled when he heard the glass shower door open, but calmed down when he saw it was me, to which he said to me,

"It looks like I stole your shower time, darling. But now we can share, if that's fine with you."

I giggle and nod. We both help each other bathe and wash each other's hair. We do end up having a heated make-out session, but we stop it before it goes too far.

John turned off the shower and got us both a blue towel to dry off with. Once my body is dry, I grab my sundress and throw it on while I look for a brush to run through my hair until it's dry.

When I find a brush in one of the drawers, I run it through my hair and feel John's arms wrap on my waist, He says to me while kissing the side of my neck,

"You look beautiful; blue looks so good on you, darling. I hope you don't mind that I picked it out for our family dinner tonight."

I tensed up and turn and faced him. I asked him,

"What do you mean, dinner with your family? You want me to come to dinner with you? Are you sure it's going to be okay?"

He chuckles and says to me,