Fishing With Jacob

I wake up the next day, with John's arm still wrapped around my waist. I do have a bit of a hangover from last night, but I will admit it was nice to see the people I once called family.

I set up and begin to think about how different things have been for all of us, I became a deputy of Hope County and had to arrest and stop my brother Joseph's cult.

But I just couldn't, I spent the majority of my life with them and know they don't wanna hurt people, unless they threaten by what they are doing.

But I knew that they were hurting people, which made me think if it was possible. To get them to stop maybe, or talk to the resistance groups. But we would come to talking about that when, the time came.

For right now, I'm gonna enjoy the time I have with my friends who I Once called family. I get up and head toward the bathroom and take a shower, about 20 minutes later John joins me in the shower.

After we are done we get dressed, while I was looking for something to wear. I hear the radio on John's dresser crackle to life,

"John, this is Jacob. Do you copy? Over."

John picks up the radio, and says to him,

"I copy Jake, what's up? Over."

After a few minutes, I hear Jacob say into the radio,

"I was wondering, if I could take (Y/N) out fishing. Like we used to when she was little. If you don't mind, sharing her? Over."

I hear Jacob chuckle after he asked his question, John laughs as well and says to him,

"I'll ask her, and get back to you. Sound good to you? Over"

Jacob tells him that would be fine and he would have his men, send me some fishing clothes down. John thanks him and then turns to ask me,

"Darling do you wanna spend the day with Jacob, while I go to work with Joseph and I'll either come pick you up, or Jacob will bring you home."

I tell him that would be fun, and it would be nice to spend time with Jacob, and it was nice of him to send me some clothes as well. About 10 minutes later we hear a knock at the door, to which John tells me that must be Jacob's chosen with my fishing clothing.

John makes his way down to get the door, he comes back after 5 minutes with a white box with their cults symbol on it. He hands it to me and I open the box to find, a Gray long rubber boots with grey waterproof overalls, a waterproof purple long sleeve shirt, and a white beanie with a gray backpack.

(Fishing outfit)

Once I was dressed, John made me a quick breakfast of French toast and bacon, before heading off to work

Once I was dressed, John made me a quick breakfast of French toast and bacon, before heading off to work. I grab a quick kiss from him, before he rushed out the door.

Before he left he told me Jacob would come and get me around noon, I look at one of the clocks in the living room and it read 11:20 a.m., so I had 40 minutes to kill Before Jacob got here.