Church With Joseph

Warning: This chapter will be a bit darker (or at least I will attempt to be) than my previous chapters; there will be an attempted sexual assault on the deputy reader, and if this triggers you, please don't read.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I woke up the next morning with John's arm around my waist and him cuddling me tightly to him as if I were a lifeline. But I tried to wiggle out of his grasp so I could go make us some breakfast so we could eat before church.

John had asked me last night before we went to bed if I wanted to go to church with him and watch Joseph preach. I had agreed to go but told him not to get his hopes up on me being converted to their so-called religion. He chucked, and I knew he didn't expect it to, but I'm still glad he asked instead of forcing me to go.

I was cooking pancakes and bacon in the kitchen when I heard John frantically calling for me from the living room. I told him I was in the kitchen, and when he walked in, he looked relived that I hadn't left and gave me a kiss on the cheek while grabbing a cup of coffee that I had a few minutes ago to go with breakfast.

Once I was done cooking, we both sat at the dining room table, ate our breakfast, and chatted about what we wanted to do after church. Since he didn't have to work, we were trying to figure out what we wanted to do. John suggested we go flying again, while I just wanted to have a lazy day at the ranch with him and me enjoying each other's company.

So we decided to just wait until we got back to finalize our plans for the day. When we were done with our food, John helped me wash the dishes and then went to get dressed since John had to be there early to have a meeting with his brothers before the service started.

I took a shower with John and made out a bit with him, then got dressed. He handed me another blue sundress, which I thought was beautiful; it was a long, flowing Champaign dress that stopped at my feet. John gave me some blue sandals to match them and a silver necklace with a blue stone surrounded by diamonds and ear rings to match.

 John gave me some blue sandals to match them and a silver necklace with a blue stone surrounded by diamonds and ear rings to match

Meanwhile, he was dressed in his usual outfit, which consisted of one silk blue shirt, a black vest, black jeans, and ankle boots. He grabs his black trench coat with gray planes printed on it.

I was brushing my hair and looking in the mirror when I felt his arms wrap around my waist, and he said in a flirty tone,

"You look so beautiful, darling, I almost want to skip church just to show you what your body does to me. But I believe that can wait until after the church service. But we must be off soon; are you ready to go, darling?"

He gave me a cheeky smile and kissed my cheek after he told me that, and I nodded at his question. With that, we headed down the stairs and out the door. As we walked outside, I could feel the warm morning sun hit my shoulders, and I waved at some of the guards that I had become friendly with while staying at John's home.