First Date!

(Sorry this is short)      
        It was about 6:45 to be exact, and Alfred was just about ready to go on his date with Ivan, 'let's see... Hair? Check. Fancy lookin clothes? Check. Lady-killing- or actually, Russian-killing smile? Double check,' he practiced his perfect white smile in the mirror, holding up finger guns, 'I hope this goes well, he should be here soon,' he thought to himself.
         Alfred decided that tonight he was going to take Ivan out for a nice dinner, fancy restuants arent his thing, but since Ivan is such an authentic person, he thought it would be the perfect place. After Alfred was finished getting ready, he awaited for Ivan to ring his doorbell.
         Ding Dong
          Alfred sprung up and ran up to the door, so he would be the First one to answer, but before that he turned around, giving his alien friend, Tony, a thumbs up, Tony nodded in respose and then left the room. Alfred opened the door, "hello, America," Russia said smiling, "hey, Russia! Um, come in, our reservations should be in about 20 minutes," Alfred said cooly, "reservations? You made reservations?" "Haha! Yup, I like to get fancy on first dates," he said smirking a bit, "really? That seems very unlike you," Ivan says suspiciously, 'aw, crap!' "Haha! W-well, it is!" Alfred says nervously,
         Anyways, time passed by and they decided to go to their reservations, "table for two under the name "Jones" please," Alfred said, and the waitress sat them down, the restaurant was big amd fancy, lots of people in suits were seated, "America, this place is so nice, I feel like I came under dressed," Ivan was wearing just normal tan pants, a white jacket, a light yellow v-neck, and, of course, his scarf, "I'm sorry, Russia, I just wanted it to be a surprise so I can wow you," Alfred said feeling a bit guilty, "it's alright, its actually one of the sweetest things anybody had ever done for me," Alfred was ecstatic, "and please, call me Ivan," they both smiled to each other, and two glasses of red wine came out, "then you can call me Alfred," they both clinked their glasses together, 'I'm glad he likes it, cus this restaurant cost more then my car...'