The Pocky Challenge

Ivan was sitting on the couch in him and Alfreds comfy apartment watching tv while Alfred went to the store. He noticed Alfreds strange excitement before he left but thought nothing of it until he came home, "Ivannnnn, guess what I got?!" Alfred says as he walks through the door, smiling like an idiot, "what is it?" Ivan asks curiously as he takes a peek in the plastic bag his boyfriend was carrying. In it, was a box of something called "pocky". Ivan wasn't "hip with the kids" so he didn't know what it was until he actually examined the box, "oh, so it's a treat, how nice of you to get for me, da?" He smiled warmly at him, and Alfred laughed, "well, yeah, but that's not all!" He excitedly takes one of the pockys out of the box, "we can use them to play a game," he said "how does it work?" Ivan asks, "well, first take one end of the stick and I take the other, and then start chewing, whoever breaks off first loses, got it?" Ivan nods as he takes one end of the stick and Alfred takes the other and they start chewing, the closer they got the more Ivan blushed and before he got close to Alfreds lips, Ivan immediately broke off and put his hands over his face to hide his blush, "man, dude, you suck at this game," Alfred laughs for a bit before sighing, taking Ivan's hands off his face, he sticks the almost eaten pocky in both of their mouths and before Ivan could pull away again, Alfred takes his chance and quickly closes the gap between the two, eating the rest and blushing madly, "ha, now it's a tie!" "I hate you so much..." "love you too," 
*~END~*