After the proposal/Wedding invitations!

It was the day after Ivan had proposed and as soon as him and Alfred had both woken up, Alfred couldn't stop talking about it. He called everyone he knew to tell them the big news; every single one of them shocked yet happy for the two.
                "Britain! You're never gonna guess what happened... no it's not that... no, I didn't break another bone... do you give up? Ok great! Cus' I wanted to tell you that I got engaged last night!"

               "WHAT?!?!"

Ivan could hear Britain's voice through the phone from a few feet away, he chuckled nervously at his partner; unsure on whether or not Britain's reaction was good or not.
"No, I'm dead serious dude!... yes, it was Ivan... of course I said yes!!" Ivan stayed quiet to try and hear Britain's voice but it only came out as muffles. He tapped on Alfreds shoulder curious and a bit nervous but that feeling was quickly crushed when Alfred turned around and gave him a thumbs up and big smile.         
                 Time passed on to a few weeks later and they started to plan their wedding, already having a date picked out (not gonna say anything specific but it's in the spring) and a theme (gold), they searched for a place that would give them their perfect night and after a bit of searching they found it! (Picture) Next they needed to start inviting people (Suits will be a whole other one-shot so don't worry!).
                "Obviously, our closest family," Ivan said, "well duh, that would mean we invite your sisters, my brothers, France, Seychelles, and the Baltic's," Alfred added, "yes, of course... now for friends?" "Well for me I would definitely say Prussia, Denmark and Australia," Ivan nodded, "I'm sorry, I'm no good at this whole "invite" thing, there's so many people!" Alfred smiled and kissed Ivan's cheek, "how bout' you go take a break and I'll keep working, and when you come back, we can both look them over so we don't miss anything?" He said, "that sounds good, thank you Fredka," Ivan smiled and went away for a little bit, and when he came back, he sat back down at the table to look at Alfreds list, "Fredka... how many people do you want to invite?" Ivan asked, "195 countries!" "Fredka... that's every country," you can definitely say that Alfred got the invitations down pretty well at this point.
~*End*~
hey, I know this chapter sucks lol but I wanna do a buildup to the wedding so next chapter will be suits and we will see who will be Ivan and Alfreds best man at the wedding :D so look forward to that! ALSO if you have any requests for in between please comment them!! I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you 😊