Planning; part 2!

Tonights the night! The baltics were helping Ivan set up dinner and get Ivan ready for the proposal. Raivas was setting the table, Edward was helping Ivan pick a nice suit to wear and Toris was busy cooking the meal that they were having tonight (you can choose what they eat XD). After everything was ready, the baltics had to leave the mansion (which they were happy to do) and all Ivan had to do was wait for Alfred to come. He sat down at the table for two, neatly tucking the ring in his pocket and checking his watch frequently. 'any momeny now...' He thought patiently as he smiled; delightful about the night to come. He heard the doornob twist a bit, before opening, "Vanya?" Alfred calls, "are you here?" He questions through the dimness of the room. Ivan lit the candles that were in the middle of the table and called back, "in here, Fredka!" Alfred walked all the way in and gasps in surprise as he sees the dinner date that was set up in front of him, "w-what is all of this?" Alfred said, smiling like an idiot, "I thought our anniversary was in two months?" He sat down and took his jacket off, "it is, but I just thought it would be a nice gesture after a long day out, da?" Ivan smiled, "hell yeah it is!"
Ivan chuckled and then got up from his seat, "then allow me to get the food," he walked into the kitchen and walked out with two plates of (you can choose) and they dug in right away, "aw man, this is incredible!" Alfred said with his mouth full, Ivan nods, "I'm just glad that I get to eat it with you," (uwu) Alfred looks warmly at his boyfriend, "oh, Vanya, thats so sweet..." He grabs his hand form across the table, "well, it's true... You know, I've been loving every second I spend with you; having nights like this, going out, talking, looking at the stars, hey, how about we do that now? It's such a beautiful night outside," Alfreds eyes sparkled, "that would be nice," they got up from the table and Ivan took a blanket so they could sit on the grass, "it's such a beautiful night outside," Ivan says as they get settled, "yeah, though I'm a bit cold," Alfred chuckles, Ivan pulls him close to his chest and Alfred blushed, "seriously? We've cuddled many times before and you still get blushy? That's very cute, Fredka," "hey! Don't be mean, I'm still the best hero you know," "yes, yes, of course," Ivan looked down at his boyfriend; he was leaning into his chest, glasses on the tip of his nose, blue eyes glittering in the starlight, 'I should do it now,' Ivan thought.
"Fredka," he takes a deep breath, "I just want to let you know that my love for you runs deep within my heart, deeper then anything anyone could imagine. I love being by your side, even though we were enemies at one point in our life I can't help but be close to you and the truth is, I wanted to ask you this for a while now," Ivan sits up and gets on one knee, Alfred could feel the tears already streaming down his face, "Alfred F. Jones," he grabs his hand and pulls out the ring,
"will you marry me?"
Alfred smiled as tears flowed down his cheeks,
"Yes!"
Ivan got up and they kissed passionately, only pulling back so Alfred could put the ring on, "it's beautiful!" Alfred exclaimed, "I love you... So damn much," he smiled,
"I love you too..."

°End°