One of them get hit on (Ivan)

Ivan and Alfred were sitting in a nice restaurant Ivan had suggested, well, more specifically the bar. Ivan thought it would be a nice little treat for the two since all they've been doing is going back and forth with meetings. "What would you two lovely folks like?" The bartender asked, "I'll take vodka please," Ivan said, "I'll take a shirley temple," Alfred ordered and Ivan snickered, "you really are a child at heart, aren't you?" "Hey, those things are friggin good, and if I have to grow up to stop drinking them then I'll never grow up!" He said jokingly, "of course, of course, I don't think I would-" he was cut off by a hand coming from behind him, sqeezing his chest and most certainly violating him, the two froze in shock, "hey, big guy~" a woman slurred from behind him, way too close to Ivans ear, "you lookin' for some fun?~" Alfred stared wide eyed at the womans remark, "uh, excuse you," Alfred said, getting out of his chair and taking the random womans arm off of his boyfriends chest, making her stumble back and almost fell over, though that was definitely the alcohols fault and not Alfred. Alfred and Ivan have had to deal with drunk people hitting on them before, so they knew how to shoo them off, but for some reason this lady wasn't giving up so easily. "Hey what gives? Can't you see I'm doing your friend a favor?" Alfred chuckled at her words, "my friend right there, just so happens to be my boyfriend and I would really appreciate it if you didn't come up out of nowhere and start groping him, I mean seriously, have some class!" Alfred said angrily, a few people watched from the sidelines, including Ivan, who was blushing like crazy at how strong and heroic his beloved looked at the moment. "How dare you say I have no class!" She takes a random drink off the counter and drunkily throws it at Alfred, barely missing but making Alfred soaking wet (sh00k👀). People gasped in shock as security came running over to see what the HECK had just happened (don't get drunk kids!) One security guard came over to Alfred to see if he was ok while the other grabbed the drunk woman to throw her out, but all Alfred did was laugh at what had just happened, "that was nuts back there! Ivan did you see that?!" Ivan nodded, chuckling. Well, that'll definitely be something to remember. After that, the night turned out pretty good for the two; Alfred and Ivan got free deserts because the restaurant felt bad about what happened and it all turned out pretty ok if I say so for myself. "Hey, Ivan," "yes, Fredka," "I protected you like a hero should, don't I get a kiss or something??" Ivan sighed, "fine, come here," and he pecked Alfred on the lips (but made sure no one was looking cus he's a shy boi) "thank you for protecting me from the horrid ведьма (witch), my hero,"
°~END~°