Jealousy (Alfred)

One day, after a world meeting, the countries were walking out of the meeting room, ready to go home. Alfred knew Ivan had a little cold going on but he showed up to the meeting anyway. So, being the good boyfriend he was, he decided that he was going to hang out with him until he feels better, because it's "the heroic thing to do" and all.
'Hm, where is he? We just got out of the meeting, he shouldn't be that far' Alfred wondered as he roamed the hall a bit, until he heard a certain, "Oh my!" Coming from the corner of the hall, looking over to see his boyfriend talking to none other then Yao. Alfred hid behind the corner and decided to eavesdrop on their conversation, "that is quite a cough there, are you ok?" Yao refers to Ivan, "oh privet, Yao, yes, I am fine. Though I think I have gotten the cold," Ivan turns around to face the smaller brunette, Alfreds then falls into anger as he sees Yao grab his boyfriend's arm and squeeze his muscles, it took everything in Alfred's power not to knock that dude off his feet for touching Ivan in such a way.
"Your muscles have gotten awfully tight!" Yao says concerned, "tch, I should be the one touching his muscles!" Alfred thinks quietly out loud, yet not quiet enough, "uh, America?" He hears Ivan call his name as he looks right him, "Fredka, what are you doing? Come over here and stop being silly," Ivan says, and Alfred decides to give up and walk over to the both of them, making sure to grab Ivans hand once he was close enough. Now, Alfred and Ivan aren't much when it comes to PDA, so Ivan was actually quite surprised at his actions.
Yao looks at them both confused, "are you two together?" "We sure are," Alfred says sternly before Ivan could get any words in, "that's so cute! I'm glad the two of you are happy together," Yao smiles. Not too long after that, Yao leaves the two to walk to their cars together, Alfred walking a bit faster then usual but Ivan seems to be keeping up just fine. Ivan suddenly starts chuckling, "what's so funny?" Alfred asks a bit irritated, "hm? Oh, nothing, I just couldn't help but think about how cute you are when you are jealous,"
"What?! Me, the hero? Jealous of Yao? Tch, no way, I'm wayyyyy more awesome then that guy," "whatever you say, Fredka," Ivan smiles contently, playing what Alfred said earlier on loop, "I should be the one touching his muscles!"