Chapter 6

Lisa tries calling, but Chaeyoung doesn’t answer. If the blonde hadn’t moved back to the other side of the country, then maybe things would be easier. Maybe she would be able to show up at Chaeyoung’s front door and say all the things that she’s desperate to. Maybe Chaeyoung would say those things to her, too.

But Chaeyoung isn’t in Seoul anymore. And if Lisa were to show up infront of her appartment where she once lived, she would be greeted by the nice, Chinese family that took her place once her rent was up.

Instead, she settles on sending texts that go unreciprocated.

》》Let’s talk about this.

》》Can we talk?

》》Are you going to ignore me forever, then?

》》I miss you.

Lisa tries talking to Jisoo about it, but of course she doesn’t know anything. When the dark haired friend of her asks what’s going on between them.

Lisa makes up a lie about how Chaeyoung was dragged into some current drama that was going down between her and another YG singer

Lisa makes up a lie about how Chaeyoung was dragged into some current drama that was going down between her and another YG singer. Because as much as she’d like to talk to someone about what was actually going on, she knows that discussing Chaeyoung’s confused sexuality isn’t right. She wishes that it were.

After the two-week mark, Lisa decides to let it go. If Chaeyoung wants to talk to her, she’ll come around.

She tries to move on.

Tries.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“No,” Jennie groans, “Lisa, this build-up is taking forever. Can’t you just skip to the part where you and Chaeyoung get together?”

“We’re nearly there, dude.”

“Nearly there? Chaeyoung is in Daegu and you’ve decided to completely forget about her.”

“I haven’t forgotten about her, alright? I just… it wasn’t healthy waiting around for someone that might have never felt the same way.”

“Are you kidding me? Lisa, she obviously felt the same way,” Jennie responds, her voice soft. Comforting.

“Yeah, I know that now,” Lisa rolls her eyes, “But back then? Back then I wasn’t so sure.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So listen,” BamBam says absent mindedly as he walks along side Lisa towards their photoshoot location.