Chapter 10

Lisa's pretty sure that something's wrong with her clocks.

Because it feels like just yesterday that she had stumbled onto Chaeyoung's doorstep, confessing her feelings in the most ineloquent way possible. She can still remember every word that spilled from Chaeyoung's lips when she had told her she felt the same way - that she'd felt the same way for a while now.

"Happy four months," Chaeyoung grins and throws herself down onto Lisa's couch, legs curling under her body.

And... fuck. There's no way it's been four months already - either Chaeyoung is lying or Lisa's clocks are lying, but she's pretty sure that it's not Chaeyoung. So it must be the clocks.

But when she thinks about it, she realizes that maybe her clocks are fine after all. Because yesterday her and Chaeyoung went to the movies, and the day before they spent all afternoon in bed, and she can remember every single day they've spent together for the past 122 days.

She thinks that the phrase time flies when you're having fun should be changed to time flies when you're in love with Park Chaeyoung.

"Happy four months," Lisa echoes in return and pushes the blonde back into the arm of the couch, lips hovering over her own, "And to the next four."

"And the four after that, and the four after that, and the four -"

Lisa cuts her off at the 20-month mark, lips crashing down onto Chaeyoung's own. She makes the kiss count, trying to memorize the way that Chaeyoung moves beneath her. She won't let the rest of her life flash by as quickly as the past hundred days have.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm sorry kids, but we're closing in an hour," An elderly waitress frowns, "You're gonna have to pack this party up."

"Ma'am, do you understand the importance of what we're discussing?" Jennie narrows her eyes.

"Ah, you can ignore him, he's had a weird day. We'll be out of your way in a moment," Lisa smiles and kicks Jennie under the table.

The waitress sighs and leaves the pair alone to collect their things.