Chapter 8

It starts out fast. So fast, in fact, that Lisa doesn't know what to focus on - whether she should pay attention to the hands tugging at her shirt or the teeth scratching at her lips or how beautiful Chaeyoung looks right now. She chooses the latter, trying to memorize the way that the rise and fall of Chaeyoung's chest feels against her own and how absolutely breathtaking the blonde is with her crimsoned cheeks and darkened eyes.

Lisa has the sudden urge to say something along the lines of "Dude, did you know that you're kind of perfect?" but she knows that this probably isn't the time for her usual commentary. Lisa stays quiet, instead letting Chaeyoung frantically tug on her clothes and push her towards the bed.

Chaeyoung loses her confidence as soon as Lisa falls onto the mattress. The blonde's hands fall limp at her sides and she stares at Lisa with wide eyes.

"Don't tell me - you just suddenly realized you were straight?" Lisa cringes, only partially joking.

"No, I... I just can't believe this is going to happen," Chaeyoung swallows, clasping her fingers together in front of her body, "You're Lisa."

"Am I?" Lisa pretends to inspect her hand in shock.

"You're not supposed to be in my bed, you're supposed to be out in my living room, on my couch, making puns," Chaeyoung continues, "It's weird."

"Good weird, right?" Lisa offers a hopeful smile.

Chaeyoung nods, "Good weird, yeah, but still weird."

"We don't have to do anything tonight, you know," Lisa sits up and slides to the edge of the bed, "We can just hang out. Talk."

"No," Chaeyoung says firmly, "I want to do this."

Lisa's about to suggest watching a movie instead, but then Chaeyoung is a mess of limbs and she's - oh, she's taking her shirt off. Lisa tries not to laugh at how absolutely grace the gesture is.

When Chaeyoung discards her shirt to the floor, Lisa simply stares at her, not quite sure what to do next.

"Uh," Lisa nervously runs her hands over her thighs, "Nice, um..." Lisa waves her hand in the air, "Nice situation you have there."

"Jesus, Lisa," Chaeyoung awkwardly covers her chest with her arms, "Don't you do this all the time? Shouldn't this be easy for you?"

Lisa decides that she's done being afraid of this happening. She rises to her feet and pulls Chaeyoung towards her by her waist, much to the blonde's surprise.

"First of all, I don't do this all the time. I have hobbies outside of gay sex, you know that, right?" Chaeyoung rolls her eyes in response and rests her hands on Lisa's shoulders, "And second of all, it's you. And you're right, this is really, really weird. But not because you're my best friend - because I've wanted this for so long. And now you're here, and it's happening, and you're not wearing a shirt, and you're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen."

Chaeyoung's cheeks flush pink and she looks away, which is what Lisa was going for, really. She takes the opportunity to rise to her toes and press her lips to the blonde's own.

They make it to the bed a minute later and, well, it's not as weird as it was before. It even starts to make sense when Lisa's body fits like a glove against Chaeyoung's own. Lisa starts to let herself go - slipping into her usual routine of endless compliments and wandering hands.

"So hot," Lisa mumbles, her fingers trailing down Chaeyoung's stomach and stopping at the elastic of her thong, "God, Chaeyoung."

"Lisa?" Chaeyoung whispers, her voice a bit breathless.