Chapter 11

The Internet finds out about Lisa and Chaeyoung when they hit the six-month mark of their relationship. It's not intentional, really - at least on Chaeyoung's behalf. It happens at a concert with Jisoo and Lisa as guest stars, they performed together at least three times before.

Everything had gone according to plan - Lisa's rap part was incredible, and every word that escaped Chaeyoung's and Jisoo's mouth left the audience speechless.

And then the kiss happens.

Lisa leans in, but she doesn't dip Chaeyoung backwards to shield a fake kiss from the audience. Instead, her lips brush against Chaeyoung's own, and the blonde momentarily forgets where she is. She's wrapped up in dark eyes and pink cheeks and the way that Lisa's lips feel against her own. She instinctively moves her hand to cup the brunette's cheek, smiling into the embrace.

 She instinctively moves her hand to cup the brunette's cheek, smiling into the embrace

And then there's screaming. Not just a single scream, but an entire sea of screaming and cheering and whistling and -

Oh. Chaeyoung remembers where she is. She pulls away from Lisa and frowns at the ridiculous grin on her girlfriend's face.

"Oops," Lisa shrugs helplessly.

Chaeyoung wonders if it's possible for someone to actually die of embarrassment. She tries to think of a witty one-liner to get the audience to laugh at the situation, but she can't think of one. All she can see is the endless glow of pink blinking lightsticks.

She imagines that in less than an minute, Twitter and Instagram will be swimming with low-quality, barely recognizable gifs of herself and Lisa.

"That's right, ya'll, we're giving you all of the ships tonight," Jisoo's voice breaks through Chaeyoung's internal panic attack and the blonde turns her head just in time to see Jisoo grab Lisa and pull her in for a kiss.

Lisa's taken aback, but after a moment she goes along with it, using too much tongue and pretending to flail around as Jisoo takes charge.

And, well, God bless Kim Jisoo. Because there really was a brief moment there where Chaeyoung thought she would have to run off stage and request an early curtain call.