the one with the move

Jongin carried one of the last boxes of stuff that had come from Taemin's dorm room into his new bedroom, sitting it down on top of the pile of all the other boxes they had carried in together.

Taemin came in behind him, dropping a box onto the same pile and walking up closely behind Jongin. "So you wanna break in the bed?" He asked, smirk accompanying his words.

"Taemin! Your parents are in the other room - we can't." Jongin said, spinning around quickly.

Taemin quickly leant in, pressing his lips against Jongin's. "Calm down babe. I was only joking." He said, moving over toward the pile of boxes. "Although I wouldn't be against breaking in the bed soon."

Jongin didn't have time to answer before they both turned around at the sound of a knock on the open door. Lee Taesun was standing in the doorway, smiling.

"Hey, hope I'm not interrupting anything."

"Taesun!" Taemin said, smiling and rushing across the room to hug his brother. He took a step back and glanced over at Jongin, "Taesun - you remember Jongin right?"

"Of course I remember Jongin." Taesun said, smiling over at Jongin.  "How could I ever forget Jongin after everything you've told us about him?"

Jongin laughed lightly, "It's nice to see you again."

Taesun nodded, smiling. "Same to you." He said, looking around the room. "So you really decided to move back in with our parents instead of staying in the Shinee dorm? Isn't this giving you less space and privacy than the dorm?"

Taemin shrugged, "I just decided that I wanted to be here to enjoy spending time with mom and dad whenever I get the chance to for a while before I buy my own place whenever I decide to do that. Being at the dorm kind of made it a little harder to spend as much time with them as I want to at the moment, so moving here seemed to be the best option."

Taesun nodded, "Yeah sounds like a solid plan to me. Jongin, you're still at the EXO dorm I'm taking it?"

"Yeah, I'm planning on staying there for a while. Maybe find my own apartment in a couple years or so." Jongin said, shrugging slightly. "Speaking of which, I've got to head back to the dorm. We have practice in an hour."

"Alright, see you later." Taemin said, shooting Jongin a smile. Jongin nodded before walking out of the room.

"So what's the deal with you two?"

"Nothing? I don't know what you're talking about, hyung."

"Yeah sure. You can cut the act, Taemin. You two aren't fooling me. Plus I've always figured you might be..." Taesun trailed off, shrugging slightly at the end of his sentence. It didn't really matter to him all that much that his brother could be potentially gay, but he just didn't know how he should approach the subject exactly. He was worried about saying something wrong, his words accidentally sounding different than he meant for them to.

"Always figured I might be what?"

"You know, I figured you might be gay." Taesun said, "It doesn't make a difference to me. You're my little brother no matter what, Taem. Then I overheard what you all were talking about before I came into the room – total accident by the way. So are you and Jongin officially together?"

Taemin nodded slightly. "Yes we are. It's not like public knowledge or anything. Most of his bandmates have no clue, and only a couple of my bandmates know for sure. But yeah, we're together."

"I take it mom and dad don't know."

"No, of course not. I didn't exactly want to drop that bombshell right before I moved in. I figured if anything I'd wait a while before bringing it up to them."