the one where they return to America

Jongin rolled over, squinting at the clock on his phone. 3:00am. There was no way he'd normally be willingly getting up this early in the day, especially on a day where he had no schedule to do.

However with a flight out of Korea scheduled at seven, and both of them needing to get ready before they headed to the airport, it was necessary.

They had made the plans to fly to America and made the necessary appointments for their trip close to a month ago. Everyone was on the same page about their trip to America and had taken the necessary time off from their individual schedules to make the trip happen.

He got up from their bed, walking out of the bedroom and into the kitchen. Jongin walked into the kitchen, quickly getting some coffee brewing before walking back down the hallway - through the bedroom and into the bathroom.

He needed to take a shower before Taemin woke up, then make sure that all of their suitcases were at the door ready to go.

He hopped in the shower and went as quickly as he could - getting dressed again before walking back out into the bedroom. Taemin rolled over in the bed, "Good morning."

"Good morning. Are you ready to go to America?"

"Yeah I'm ready. I'm going to get up here in a minute and take a shower."

"You do that, and I'll get you a cup of coffee, then we have to get going." Jongin said, walking out of the bedroom and back up to the kitchen.

He poured a cup of coffee for himself and one for Taemin as well, fixing their individual coffee's the way they both liked it.

He walked back into the bathroom, setting one of the coffee cups down onto the counter - glancing over at the shower.

"Stop staring." Taemin mumbled, looking over at Jongin.

"I wasn't staring, I just looked over. Your coffees out here - don't take too long or it'll be cold and I'm not fixing you another cup."

Taemin nodded, "I'll be out in a minute. I'm trying to wake up."

"Well if you don't hurry up the process, we won't make our flight to the States."

Taemin shut off the water, sighing loudly. "I'm getting out. Calm down." He said, reaching out and grabbing his towel before stepping out.

"I'll be in the living room, double checking all the suitcases."

Taemin's manager picked them up from their house. Their managers were coming with them to help the trip look more like a work trip than anything else - Jongin's manager was picking Sehun and Jung Ah up from the dorm and they all three would meet up with Taemin and Jongin at the airport.

They shoved their suitcases into the trunk before settling into the backseat.

Before they knew it, they had reached the airport - making their way through the crowded airport and through security before they got to settle down. It took a few minutes before Sehun, Jung Ah, and Jongin's manager showed up.

"Was beginning to think you two weren't going to make it." Jongin said, smiling at his sister and Sehun.

"Wouldn't that be great? You two going to America without me. I'm sure that'd work perfectly fine."Jung Ah said, shaking her head as they sat down beside Jongin and Taemin.