the one with the 2nd half of tour

Being back on the road again as SuperM was different from the first half of the tour. Baekhyun wasn't on their backs about anything anymore. They were sharing a room again and hadn't had any nightly visits from any bandmates to interrupt anything.

In a way it felt like they were still at home, doing whatever they wanted. Except for the fact that they had concerts to do as well.

"We've gotta talk about what you brought up in Japan." Jongin said, pressing a sloppy kiss to Taemin's lips as they fell back into bed.

"What about?"

"Us coming out." Jongin answered, another kiss being pressed to Taemin's cheek.

Taemin nodded, "If you don't want to, just let me know. Won't hurt my feelings any."

"I want to, but I think we should wait until the tours over." Jongin said, "Our last concert is on February 28th. I just think it would be smart to wait until afterwards. I'm willing to risk everything for you, but it wouldn't be fair to the other guys if we came out and things went bad..."

"Yeah I understand. We can wait until March, plus we'd have to talk it over with our managers and everyone at SM. So it's probably best to wait til then and avoid video conferences."

Jongin smiled, "I love you."

"I love you too. More than anything."

"More than anything." Jongin said quietly, smile growing even wider.

Baekhyun smiled over at him as soon as he walked down into the private breakfast room that they had been given access to at the hotel. "Good morning lover boy number one. Where's lover boy number two?"

"He was still getting dressed when I decided to head on down."

"Damn fucked him that hard that it's taking him longer to get dressed? Might have been a little too hard, Nini."

Jongin let out a laugh, shaking his head. "No, I took a shower first which means I was getting dressed while he was showering."

Baekhyun nodded, "Sure. Well the buffet's pretty good - Lucas, Taeyong, Mark, and Ten will be down in a few minutes - so I'd suggest going on and getting some food."

Jongin decided to take Baekhyun's advice to heart; so he nodded and walked over to where the buffet was set up, grabbing a plate and filling it up.

He made his way back to the table where Baekhyun was sitting at right as Taemin walked in with the other four members of their group. Jongin sat down and Taemin walked over to him.

"Good food?" Taemin asked, smiling.

"Baek says it is."

Taemin nodded and continued over to the buffet with the rest of their group.

They didn't have that much time for sight seeing - they knew that much. But they had made the decision to go out after their concert and do a little bit of walking around Paris. They'd be tired as hell the next day but it was worth it.

Jongin connected their hands as soon as they were away from the hotel, smiling over at Taemin as they walked down the street.

"Cities pretty." Jongin said, looking around them.