the one with the start of tour

Baekhyun raised an eyebrow as he looked over at Jongin, "So nervous to be going on tour with your boyfriend?" He asked, smirk on his face.

"Why would I be nervous, Baek?"

Baekhyun shrugged, "I was just checking on you."

Jongin rolled his eyes, glancing away from Baekhyun. "I'm not nervous about being on tour with Taemin."

Jongin really wasn't, he figured it would actually be easy to be on tour with them being in a relationship. They would get to be together every day while doing what they loved to do.

As soon as they were all gathered in the airport waiting lounge - past all the crowd of people that were there - Baekhyun let out. a laugh. "So should we go over tour rules? Or figure out the rooming situation?"

Jongin glanced over at Taemin, shaking his head at their leaders words. "I swear he's going to be so annoying about this."

Baekhyun cleared his throat before he continued on, "You two will be rooming together while the rest of us will have our own separate rooms. No sexual activities of any variety for any one of us at any of the concert venues - I personally don't give a damn what you all do once you get back to the hotels but nothing is to be done at any public locations by anyone."

Taemin: Totally
sucking your dick
backstage at least
once.

Jongin: Can I just
tell you how bad of
an idea that is?
Besides Baekhyun's
wrath even?

Taemin: Are you
really going to turn
down a blowjob?
Just because Baek
says no? Doesn't
sound like the Nini
I know.

Jongin: Even if we
take Baekhyun and
his "rules" out of the
conversation - take
into consideration
the managers and
staff members who
will be around.

Taemin: That's all
part of the fun, Jongin.
Plus it's not like I'd be
sucking your dick out
in the middle of an open
hallway. Give me some
credit here.
Taemin: Either way at
least we'll have a hotel
room to ourselves.

They had gotten to their first hotel and gotten settled into their rooms - everyone was exhausted and pretty much parted ways as soon as they were through the hotel door, promising they'd meet up for breakfast the next morning.

Jongin walked back into the room after having met their manager in the hallway to get some snacks and drinks from him - Taemin laying out on their bed and looking over at him as soon as he was back in the room.

"You look.... comfy." Jongin said, shooting Taemin a small smile.

"Would be comfier if you were already over here laying down."

"I'm on my way." Jongin said, dropping the snacks down onto the small desk table before sticking their few drinks into the small fridge beneath the desk.

As soon as he had everything put up, he made his way to the bed - climbing in beside Taemin and pulling Taemin up against him while he pressed a kiss to Taemin's temple.

"See? Much comfier now." Taemin said, smiling as he ran a hand through Jongin's hair. "You're perfect."

Jongin laughed, lips connecting with Taemin's in a slow kiss. "I'm surprised Baek didn't make us room with other people just for his own personal fun of watching that go down."