the one with the visits

It took a while before they got the chance to invite anyone over to the hospital to meet the twins - long enough for the twins immune systems to have matured and developed enough to be around more people without having as big of a risk to their health.

Kibum was the first one invited up to the hospital, he showed up early in the morning with coffee and food for both of Taemin and Jongin - which was a welcome gift in both of their eyes.

Kibum sat down and Taemin handed off Daehyun to him. "Oh my god, they're so tiny." Key said, smiling over at Taemin.

Jongin sat down nearby with Seojun, "Yeah they definitely are."

"How are they doing health wise?"

Taemin brought Jongin over a plate of food, placing it on the small table before pushing it up to in front of Jongin before he sat back down beside Key with his own plate.

"They're doing pretty good. We've had some small concerns with both of them but overall - they're doing great and it's definitely been improving as time has gone on."

"I guess they just had to give everyone a scare by being born early huh?" Kibum joked, laughing quietly.

"Yeah I guess so." Taemin agreed, "Wish they would have considered waiting until a little closer to their due date, but it's already kind of hard to imagine what our life would be like without them."

Kibum smiled, "You two are going to be wonderful parents. Already knew that though, but actually seeing the twins with you all makes it even more obvious."

"Thank you, Kibum."

"So how does it feel to have kids?" Minho asked, grinning. Chanyeol was currently holding Daehyun on the couch between Minho and Jongdae, who had Seojun in his arms, while Minseok was in the recliner beside the couch.

"Honestly I don't think it's set in yet." Jongin replied, shaking his head. "At times I kind of feel like we're babysitting someone else's babies."

"I still can't believe you all have like a real baby now and not just one baby but two babies." Chanyeol said, laughing. "I mean I'm even holding one the babies and still can't really process that this little guy and that little guy belong to you two."

Minho shook his head, "Can you imagine how good they're going to be at dancing with you two as parents?"

Taemin shrugged slightly, "Who knows if either of them will be into dancing or not."

"You say that like they don't have two amazing dancers as their parents." Minho said, laughing. "They're practically destined to be great at dancing."

"We hold no expectations for what our children are going to be when they grow up. The twins are going to be whoever they're meant to be." Jongin said, nodding.

"And Jongin's hoping for at least one dancer." Taemin added on, shaking his head.

Jongin nodded again, "Yes I am."

Jongdae laughed, shaking his head. "I'm sure if any two newborn babies are already set to be great at dancing - it'll be these two when they're older."

Taemin nodded once, "Either way whatever they choose to be or do, it'll be fine with us. We just want them to be happy and healthy no matter what they do."