Idfk anymore

When Virgil made it home, he opened the door as quietly as possible, not wanting to talk to Remy, who got home before him. He slipped up the stairs and abandoned his bag at his bedroom door before falling face first on to the bed.

He was such an idiot.

He had really fucked up this time. Roman would think he was weird or gross and if his girlfriend found out he might as well start digging his grave. Thank fuck it was Friday so he didn't have to face anyone, for a few days at least.

He sighed and rolled into his back. For once he didn't feel like drawing and he sure as hell wasn't going to do his homework. He was lying, there, staring at the ceiling when his phone buzzed.

He sighed as he pulled it out of his pocket. He was already forming a reply in his head, assuming it was Patton or Logan. But when he looked at the screen is blood chilled.

['Unkown' has requested to chat with you]

{Accept}
{Decline}

[Unknown] I know what you did

[Unknown] Stay away from him

[Unknown] I will find you if you don't

Virgil's hands were shaking as he blocked the person and threw his phone onto his pillow. He drew in a shuddering breath and covered his hands with his face.

He was officially fucked.

(The demon queen of high school has decreed it. She says Monday 8am I will be deleteeeed. They'll hunt me down in study hall, stuff and mount me on the wall, 30 hours to live how shall I spend them...I'm sorry, it fits ok?)

————————————————

A knock of the door jolted Virgil out of the doze he had fallen into, lying on his bed and kicking his heels aimlessly.

"Yeah?" He called without raising his head.

"There's pizza downstairs," It was Remy.

"K," he replied limply, glancing at the clock hung crookedly on the wall, which read 5:55. He didn't feel like getting up and going downstairs but he was hungry so he sighed and stood up, his stomach winning out over his unwillingness to socialise.

Stretching quickly, he left his room and headed down the stairs, his boots, which he had forgotten to take off clattering on the polished wood. The smell of pizza met him as he neared the kitchen door, spurring him to enter (relatable) but he was apprehensive; Thomas would no doubt know he had missed all of his afternoon classes and would want to know why. Virgil began forming an excuse in his head as he pushed open the door and sat down; albeit a weak one but better than the real reason

He sat down next to Remy and grabbed a slice of pizza from one of the boxes on the table and braced himself for the onslaught.

"So," Thomas said eventually, concern overpowering anger in his voice. "Where were you last three periods? Everyone was incredibly worried about you.

Virgil assumed 'everyone' meant the teachers he had those periods and felt slight guilt creep. "The trees behind the school," he muttered, avoiding eye contact.

"For almost three hours?"

Virgil nodded, taking another bite of pizza, although the didn't really feel like it anymore.

"Why? Did something happen?" Thomas' voice was growing more worried with every word he spoke.

"I-I did something really stupid and I couldn't face going to class. Nothing serious I swear," he tried to sound as convincing as possible, knowing that he sounded like he was reciting a pack of lies.

"What-what did you do?"

Virgil shook his head and threw his half eaten slice of pizza into the box. "Don't want to talk about it. It doesn't matter anyway," His voice reverted back to an almost unintelligible mutter as he was suddenly overcome with the urge to cry (relatable #2). He swallowed it with an effort and stood up, walking over to the sink to pour a glass of water even though he wasn't thirsty; he just wanted something to do other than sit awkwardly at the table.

Thomas didn't look convinced but didn't press the issue. Remy had remained silent throughout the conversation, glancing between Virgil and Thomas uncomfortably.

Virgil sighed softly and sat back down, forcing himself to eat some more food; he didn't want Thomas to worry about him more than he obviously already was, although it was virtually tasteless now.

—————————————————

Happy Spooky Season from the Halloween capital of Europe! (Derry, Ireland. Halloween here is fucking mad and here I am writing fanfic at eight on Halloween night...lol)

I've been sick the last few days and felt like shit so if this chapter is a bit choppy (particularly the start) you know why!

(I haven't proof read either...but I never do honestly)

On a different note do you wanna see something cool?

Course you do!

I cosplayed Virgil for my schools Halloween disco and I'm obsessed with the jacket my friend made!

It's so fucking cool!

(Also unintentional face reveal I just wanted to show off my cosplay)

Later🤟🏻🎃