Wow Ive now done over 5o parts of this I have officially no life

Patton wasn't ok.

He was out of his mind with worry and he constantly felt sick. His eyes were red and painful and he hadn't spoken in days. The constant pitying glances and reassurances weren't helping either. All he wanted to do was crawl into a corner, to curl up and never come out. To scream and cry. But he didn't. He shoved those urges, those wants away and forced himself to be brave.

He had to. For Logan.

He was constantly thinking, constantly wracking his brain for any useful information, but he had come up empty. He felt bad about it, guilty even, as if it was his fault somehow. He knew it wasn't, he knew there was nothing he could have done, could have said, and yet he couldn't rid himself of the swirling thoughts. They weighed him down, making him drag his feet and hang his head.

He wasn't used to such emotions and he didn't know how to deal with them. He was supposed to be the happy one. The excited one. This wasn't the way it was supposed to be.

He had never felt more fragile, more vulnerable. Like at any moment, something, anything, would come along and shatter him. Break him completely.

And then it came.

Patton, Virgil and Roman weren't being informed about the police search and investigation as much as they would have liked. They knew they had a few leads, something to do with Logan's parents or his fathers job or the like but they didn't know the details.

So when they found the blood, they were the last too know.

The police had been out, searching around the library and other places he was likely to be. It had taken a few days, but one of them had uncovered a stain of dried blood in a alley by the library. It looked as though someone had been dragged, at least partially, with a bleeding wound.

(I only know shit about police investigations and shit from watching Lucifer and one episode of Brooklyn Nine Nine lmao help me. It's the court all over again)

The area had been sealed off and the blood analysed. It was Logan's.

When Patton found out he had went up to his room and cried, curled up on his bed. His shoulders shook and he sobbed. He was so scared. After a while Virgil had came in, along with Roman.

Without a word the two of them had sat and held him, comforted him. He knew that if they hadn't been there he would've completely broken, unable to move, to speak, to do anything. And for that he was grateful.

———————————————————————

He had been left alone for days. It had given him time to think. Not that he had a lot to think about. After a day his head had stopped hurting and was just sort of numb but his wrist still stung whenever he shifted in the hard chair.

Logan has lost track of time, shifting between dozing and staring at a blank wall. He was fed occasionally, measly scraps, and his stomach ached. That was the only interaction he had with good old Mr Kidnapper, other than him poking his head to check that he was still alive.

He had tried moving his wrists, pulling and twisting in an attempt to snap, or even weaken the ropes that bound him but he had had no luck. It was too dark to make out anything on the floor that could be of use to him, making the prospect of escape seem impossible.

Logan was beginning to give up hope when he saw it. It was when Mr Kidnapper to check on him again. Light spilled into the room and Logan turned his head to shield his eyes.

"You not dead? Cause it fucking smells like it," Oh yeah. He hadn't let Logan go to the bathroom either. He wasn't proud.

Logan turned his head. "Yes," he croaked, his voice sore from lack of use. He hadn't replied once and earned a clap up the head. 

It was when he moved his head that his eyes landed on the small stone that lay by the door. It was round and flat, but it was something. Mr Kidnapper must have kicked it in as he opened the door.

The light was suddenly shut off as the door shut with a bang, sealing him into his tiny prison.

Logan smiled.

——————————————————————-

Happy Pride month 2.0 from your friendly gay tranny!!!

(Holy shit this has been going on for a year. Fuck)

I hope you all have a great time and stay safe!

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Later🤟🏻